drug test?

2-stroke_couch

i think im just gonna stick it out. maybe try that jello and drink that red drink...(cranberry) haha. im 16 so i cant just go down to gnc without someone being like wtf?

or i could sell drugs haha! and drive around on my shee. i know a guy that did that. he hid it in his airbox on his dirtbike. that is until it got sucked in to the carb one time.. if it got sucked into the motor id be at the end of that exhaust :biggrin:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the real question should be why is it even here?

the best way to pass a drug test is to not fucking do any drugs.

Ding ding winner! I agree there.

And that burger in your sig looks fucking good....minus the mayo. (No I don't have the munchies)

K to give you a correct answer is very unlikely and not known. Everyone is different. Tetrahydrocannabinol or (THC) can be detected from 7-30 days. Now you can go to your local GNC or drug store and they have some stuff called Test Pure, Q Carbo and some other products you do it the day of the test and have a list you have to do. That's but for that long shit I smoke every day lol and passed a drug day 2 days after I smoked. Everyone is different. Good luck. Stay high lol

Smoke every day huh? Well that explains why the last part doesnt make sense, but hey you started off pretty good...... Good luck with that bro........ :yelrotflmao:

dont you dare call it a drug! its a goddamn herb and a plant that grows wild.. to me drugs are things like cocaine, heroin, meth, etc ..which are for losers.. i dont think many people are shooting heroin while working all day..pot is totally different than drugs... harvesting a plant, untouched by man, and drying it, and smoking it, is not a drug, its not altered in any way, it comes out of the ground, dries, and into the pipe1

god put it here for a reason!

Edited by Michael Jackson

a pot head a used to work with said to eat lots of peanut butter?don't know what it does but he always pissed clean..and always piss all over the cup!!they love it

Edited by AWR