Want to set up a torquey trail monster?

robert0762

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then MJ the antagonist came out to play. Still not offering nothing.

...clog up threads with your BS, banter and childish crying (Jacko and Zach)

Ask anyone that knows me and has met me, I'm as fun loving and laid back as they come. --- youre still the most arrogant asshole on the forum.. thats without question...

1st quote - look back through the thread man... you are wrong again.. too busy raging like a little girl to notice my post where i said im not gona repeat 10 other people about the same engone mods that were recommended over and over, and then i gave my input on some OTHER mods to setup a friendly trail machine , some basic things that u might want for banging around the trails, sorry if my input wasnt up to your technicall standards :confused:

2nd quote - anyone who wants to see crying just needs to read your posts in this thread.. you are a politician my friend, and a bad one at that, you take anything that upsets you and shows you to be in the wrong and turn it back around into an argument you have a better chance of winning like the usual "i know more than you, i have helped more people than you" , these are basically the same as talking points in a political campaign, ANY conflict ANYONE has ever had with you, this is where it ends up goin, same shit from you always...you change the subject and take any argument in the direction you want it to go to TRY and make yourself look good... in reality ,anyone who can see through your smoke screen of bullshit and tech info will easily see you are to blame for most of the arguments you engage in in the first place..you are an instigator and live for the moment when you get to say "i know more than you!" .. anyone thats been around for a couple years can easily notice this patttern, you get in a bitch fight with members pretty regularly and its usually about stupid shit and always ends up with you reciting "i know more, i have helped more people, ive been around longer".. which proves nothing other than the fact you k now you are wrong and are acting like an asshole, but your banshee knowledge seems to make it justifiable in your mind..

3rd quote - like i said, you and your friends can say you are a "nice guy" till you are all blue in the face...but that doesnt change the fact you are probably the most arrogant asshole on this forum. you have an attitude like a know-it-all 10 year old child , who thinks they can behave any way they want, and talk to anyone however they want because they are older and know more about banshees.. fuckin get over it, thats not how it works man..we are all people, weather we know about overrides and cheetahs or not, dont talk down to people or one day you might be lookin up at them from the ground.. relax and stop trying to prove yourself all the time..it got old a while ago.. im not sure how others can watch you do this year after year without speaking up

Looks like schools out...and cartoons aren't on yet.

Luckily for me....my "smoke screen" advice has helped others more than your bull shit crying and whining.

I only put little cry babies like you in their place. If that means I have to call out your butt buddies and hurt their feelings too, so be it.

Let others speak up....you're doing such a great job yourself.

Don't give yourself any credit thinking you make me upset...like most others on the forums, I'm laughing at you...

Do you feel better now?

Here ya go little guy...I understand it's probably been a rough day for you. Getting picked on at the short bus line, having to take a nap...getting bullied on the play ground. I picked this up just for you.

cryingtoweltow04.jpg

Looks like schools out...and cartoons aren't on yet.

Luckily for me....my "smoke screen" advice has helped others more than your bull shit crying and whining.

I only put little cry babies like you in their place. If that means I have to call out your butt buddies and hurt their feelings too, so be it.

Let others speak up....you're doing such a great job yourself.

Don't give yourself any credit thinking you make me upset...like most others on the forums, I'm laughing at you...

Do you feel better now?

Here ya go little guy...I understand it's probably been a rough day for you. Getting picked on at the short bus line, having to take a nap...getting bullied on the play ground. I picked this up just for you.

cryingtoweltow04.jpg

id really feel like an idiot if i assumed as much as you did... haha.. carry on, this is pointless

id really feel like an idiot if i assumed as much as you did... haha.. carry on, this is pointless

No...that's the natural feeling you should have every day, feeling like an idiot.

I'm just hoping for your sake one day you get used to it.

We are.

It is pointless....you posting anything has been pointless for years...but if you want to keep going round and round, maybe get some help from your butt buddies...I'm your huckleberry...

No...that's the natural feeling you should have every day, feeling like an idiot.

I'm just hoping for your sake one day you get used to it.

We are.

It is pointless....you posting anything has been pointless for years...but if you want to keep going round and round, maybe get some help from your butt buddies...I'm your huckleberry...

just dont know when to stop.. keep going.. im sure plenty of people are laughing at you, i am