Want to set up a torquey trail monster?

robert0762

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they ever did stuff that motor into a atv chassis, it sure as shit won't be 100hp after they de-tune it,,, ya know layers and stuff.. :down: . can't have little johnny getting himself hurt on a 100hp stock atv, ya know,, yet little johnny would have no problem buying that 100hp sled :confused:

Hey ripper, I thought the GNCC XC bike Pro's were riding a lot of 2 stroke KTM's. Didn't Knight win the Pro championship on a 2 stroke KTM last year ? And what about Juha, I thought he was rode a 2 stroke too. And I just read somewhere that the 2010 KTM 2 strokes have fuel injection.

Hey ripper, I thought the GNCC XC bike Pro's were riding a lot of 2 stroke KTM's. Didn't Knight win the Pro championship on a 2 stroke KTM last year ? And what about Juha, I thought he was rode a 2 stroke too. And I just read somewhere that the 2010 KTM 2 strokes have fuel injection.

yup, on the bike side there are still a few on 2 strokes, mainly the ktm riders, but even barry hawk who was a die hard 2 stroke rider, just switched over the the 4 stroke this year.