Want to set up a torquey trail monster?

robert0762

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo Hoo....this guys asked about a torquey Trail monster...not a drag bike...boo hoo.

Can a zilla be made to a torquey trail monster?

:biggrin:

about the "go by a four stroke" comment.

one might as well get on to everyone on this forum that makes

a short and sweet answer to every question asked.

what about all the people that answer a post by saying

"use the search" or "this question has been asked a million times"

same thing imo.

What kind of sucks...

The guy that posted the thread, probably was like...WTF????

Will he be back? Who knows. He could quite possibly go to others, and talk of his experience on here..That would deter more from signing up.

There was about 6-9 posts of USEFULL info for the guy, that got moved to this Trashbin ( dirty pampers) forum..

It would be nice to see the Mods take a little more inititave, and weed out the fighting (and fighters if needed)

of this thread (and other threads) , leave the dribble in here, and restore the original thread of usefull bits...

For a couple of reasons...

1..you want the site to grow. So when a new guy sees this kind of garbage, why would he care to come back?

2..The guys that offered help, their info just got burried under the dirty diapers of this thread...So why would they want to help anymore?

It rips the very fabric of what the site should be for...Info.....

Honestly...His thread turned into a kindergarten playground fight....

I have been here for like 5 years...Then I left...

Now I remember why I took a vacation and only have 300 posts. :ermm: :down:

What kind of sucks...

The guy that posted the thread, probably was like...WTF????

Will he be back? Who knows. He could quite possibly go to others, and talk of his experience on here..That would deter more from signing up.

There was about 6-9 posts of USEFULL info for the guy, that got moved to this Trashbin ( dirty pampers) forum..

It would be nice to see the Mods take a little more inititave, and weed out the fighting (and fighters if needed)

of this thread (and other threads) , leave the dribble in here, and restore the original thread of usefull bits...

For a couple of reasons...

1..you want the site to grow. So when a new guy sees this kind of garbage, why would he care to come back?

2..The guys that offered help, their info just got burried under the dirty diapers of this thread...So why would they want to help anymore?

It rips the very fabric of what the site should be for...Info.....

Honestly...His thread turned into a kindergarten playground fight....

I have been here for like 5 years...Then I left...

Now I remember why I took a vacation and only have 300 posts. :ermm: :down:

Sorry. Mods don't do that shit here. Its been like that forever and that's how we like it. If someone has a problem with someone else, we bitch and moan at each other, we don't remove others comments or censor. The only mod stuff that I do is move topics around that in the wrong sections, I'll add the word "sold" to a topic's title when asked by the seller, I remove spam and thats about it.

And that comment about the trx90.... that was funny. :biggrin:

Sorry. Mods don't do that shit here. Its been like that forever and that's how we like it. If someone has a problem with someone else, we bitch and moan at each other, we don't remove others comments or censor. The only mod stuff that I do is move topics around that in the wrong sections, I'll add the word "sold" to a topic's title when asked by the seller, I remove spam and thats about it.

And that comment about the trx90.... that was funny. :biggrin:

I wasn't suggesting censorship..Just a little organization

Just weed out the crap from a useful post..Or just weed out the crap and move it.

But hey, Its your world boss.

Just weed out the crap from a useful post..Or just weed out the crap and move it.

They have censorship on www.cincydirt.com..I hope your not on that site if you live around the Cincy area...They deleted some comments Baudy and I left because there was profanity and obscene language in the comments..lol....Fuckin cry me a river...So I deleted my acct..The whole like 20 active members there can keep on keepin on..

:smile: 2twins, I hear ya bud. Gotta tell ya tho, its not my world here, Lee and Loco are the bosses. I have 1\17,000th's of a voice here and its no more important than yours :beer: . You get enough guys to support "weeding out crap" then maybe you can convince Loco and Lee to change the moderator practices.

check it out, I visit another ATV forum were you can't type out the word "ass". Along with every swear-word in the English language, it automatically censors the word "ass". Isn't that crazy ?!! To get around it, you just gotta spell "ass" like asss or azz. Its so silly. They want the forum to be "family oriented".

Thought for yas. If the mods were to "weed out the crap", who's post would be the crappier one in this thread, Dave's first reply or MJ's response ? And don't say "meat's crappy posts", ya bastards :biggrin: