Want to set up a torquey trail monster?

robert0762

ahh missed this little jewel ... haha

If that was all you ever missed in life you would be SO FAR ahead of where you are now.

I could fit what you've missed in the Fucking Titanic.

By the way, Sport...since you contribute oh so much to the site, reach into those pockets and become a premium member why don't ya.

<insert lecture why he doesn't have to pay to enjoy our site, it's members, and all it has to offer>

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand by that. You contribute shit to this forum.

Unless being a drama queen is contributing, then...you're the best!!

So...since we (yes the mod staff at E2S) have the ability to delete user accounts...we just put Banned instead?

Does anyone else thinks that sounds just a little fishy...

Nice try.

My point all along, clueless, is that I actually help people here. Based on my experiences.

You...flat out don't.

If that gives me friends here, great. If people don't like my tone, how I answer questions, or anything else about me...I could give a flying fuck less.

YOU ARE THE ONE that said you had all these PMs about people saying I'm an ass, etc. Did you not?

So...who was trying to start and win a popularity contest? Um..you.

MJ...I'm busy, but I will make time to defend myself against your bullshit little rants, etc.

I could give a shit less about being popular, having friends here, etc. That's not why I'm here.

The fact I've made a lot of friends here is really just a bonus, for which I'm grateful for.

I'm sure you've got just a ton of friends in real life. It's great that others realize you're "special" and they accomodate your needs.

You can keep posting and running your mouth, and you can bet I'll keep firing back.

And in case anyone reading missed MJ's most important true statement, yes...I am 32.

I just had to make that clear since you felt the need to point that out twice. Thanks...

Hit me up on my birthday...just so I remember, you'll get a fan club card in the mail to remind you.

Like I said, keep it coming, I will make time for you.

if you honestly think im lying... we can ask the old forum operator (370banshee/chris).. he will verifiy my story.. I DONT LIE!. everyone else who knows me wand who was a member of that site knows im tellin the truth.....do you honestly think those nazis would ban me.. and then let me join under a new account without banning me? cmon man.. you know that place better than that! haha...if you dont believe me.. thats fine, but if you really wana knwo the truth, send chris a PM on here or the "other site" he'll tell you....or ask some of the other people still left on that site.. they all know both names were me and were all aware of me changing my accounts..out of all the BS you said, i cant believe you are sticking to your guns with those total blatant lie!

im done with this BS man, honestly.. i dont have the time or care enough to sit here and fend of lies from you all night.. you are lying, you know you are, if you can live with it, so be it.. i know the truth, and thats what matters, if you wana find the truth out for yourself, it wont be hard, go do it.. i dont care if anyone on here believes your stories about me.. its the internet, thats what its good for, stories.

i know ive said it before but im honestly done now... i can only repeat the truth so many times till ive had enough... anyone who knows me knows ima good guy and have helped lots of people on here, no my info is nowhere near as technical as yours obviously, but theres tons if guys in the same shoes i was in 3-4 years ago, and those are the ones i try to help, maybe one day ill be able to help someone with an override , untill then im just an idiot.

you spun your wheels with lie after lie... even when i give facts to prove your lies wrong, you say "i dont believe you".. so theres nothing else i can do.. im not really concerned with your view of me. i dont like you, you dont like me. this has happened before.. lets just end it and move on.... you can have the last word if you want.

Hey...do me a favor since you're not lying.

You say your original name was eric6767 right?

Joined July 9, 2005.

Last Activity was October 16, 2008.

Your new name was Wacko Jacko, right? You Changed it Michael Jackon, right?

Join Date July 28, 2007.

Last Activity was October 3, 2008.

So, Columbo...let me get this correct.

eric6767 was your first name. WackoJacko was your last name. You asked to have it removed, you say it was banned, but the last activity was October 16, 2008.

Wacko Jacko was banned, but his last activity was October 3, 2008.

How can that be? Oh, let's see...because you got banned as Wacko Jacko and got back on as erik6767...after you were banned.

So...who is the liar? I looked at the admin side of E2S, and I didn't just pull these numbers out of my ass.

If you want to put your money where your mouth is, I will take screen shots of the admin page.

Otherwise, I'm done with this thread. Facts are facts...I just laid them out....

Don't fuck with the Bull son....

not sure how erik6767 was used in october 2008... when it was banned about 2 years ago...once again.. go ask chris, HES THE ONE WHO BANNED IT... this is a fact, I ASKED TO HAVE IT BANNED.. give up.. dont u have anything better to do.. im not lying.. im not saying the numbers on the site are wrong, but im not sure how i used the name erik6767 in october when it was fuckin banned in like 2006?

ill go try to log on that name right now.. guarantee 100% its still banned.. like its been for years..

just tried to login on erik6767 it says "Not Found The requested document was not found on this server." -- i really have no clue what you are talkin about man...

here savage posting.. im sure he rememeber whens i CHOSE to chnage accounts.. he probably doesnt give a shit enough to bother though

Edited by Michael Jackson

shit.jpg

tell me about it... fatty cant just accept the fact that i didnt go undercover and create secret user names like he wishes i did..

im not sure how i logged back onto an account that was banned for about 2 years.. but im sure djaodjoer has the answer as usual..

tell me about it... fatty cant just accept the fact that i didnt go undercover and create secret user names like he wishes i did..

im not sure how i logged back onto an account that was banned for about 2 years.. but im sure djaodjoer has the answer as usual..

Put your money where your mouth is.

I've got the proof. Do you think 370 gives a shit about that site anymore, let me assure you he doesn't.

I don't know what I was thinking...someone wanted to be cool, use your account (of course they had to unban it first) and post or do something that counts as activity....you're right...

Secret....Agent man....Secret...Agent Man.

I thought you were done posting liar???

Fatty? C'mon, you can do better...I hope.

Liar Liar Pants on fire....that's your level.

Put your money where your mouth is, I will ask Loco if I can post it, and I will ask Banshee on E2S if he minds me taking screen shots of the admin side.

If you don't want to put up...then you need to shut the fuck up. Which, you're caught in another lie.

Did you not post this:

"you can have the last word if you want."

Again...Liar.

Oh, did you change your mind when I brought out the truth...poor boy.

Either put up some money...or shut the fuck up. You've been had.

Put your money where your mouth is.

I've got the proof. Do you think 370 gives a shit about that site anymore, let me assure you he doesn't.

I don't know what I was thinking...someone wanted to be cool, use your account (of course they had to unban it first) and post or do something that counts as activity....you're right...

Secret....Agent man....Secret...Agent Man.

I thought you were done posting liar???

Fatty? C'mon, you can do better...I hope.

Liar Liar Pants on fire....that's your level.

Put your money where your mouth is, I will ask Loco if I can post it, and I will ask Banshee on E2S if he minds me taking screen shots of the admin side.

If you don't want to put up...then you need to shut the fuck up. Which, you're caught in another lie.

Did you not post this:

"you can have the last word if you want."

Again...Liar.

Oh, did you change your mind when I brought out the truth...poor boy.

Either put up some money...or shut the fuck up. You've been had.

obvisouly he doesnt give a shit about that site... nor do i.anyone lookin for legit info shouldnt either.. but the facts remain... its IMPOSSIBLE for me to log into a name that was already banned for about 2 YEARS!. and the other fact of the matter is THE ONLY REASON ERIK6767 WAS BANNED PERMANENTLY was because i ASKED HIM to do it... facts are facts... why arer u arguing things from 2-3 years ago that you wernt even around to know about? when was the last post made on erik6767 ... 2006..??? wtf are you even talkin about? i was done posting untill you decided to stir the pot again and start with the same old bullshit that i already proved to be total BS...you can take all the screenshots you want... HOW DID I LOG INTO AN ACCOUNT THAT WAS BANNED IN 2006??? i even tried to log in tonight.. I CANT.. I CANNOT LOG IN.. DO U GET IT? the account was BANNED at MY request YEARS AGO!!!! how did i log into it in 2008 when it was banned? answer that one question

if anyone hasnt noticed what a pathetic waste of sperm you are by now... may god have mercy on their souls... you have been proven to be talkin nothing but BULLSHit this wholeeeeeeeeeeeee fuckin thread... every lie you said,, you backed off... now you are on your last string, barely hanging , by some numbers a website has ..... use your fuckin head ... banned in 2006... HOW DID I LOG IN IN 20008? i feel like im arguing with a child..

I agree....you can't log in, both accounts are banned. If I got banned from a site because I was a jackass...I'd probably say I don't want to log into a site either.

Nice try.

What's wrong MJ...are you getting cranky? Is there were you start crying and throw a temper tantrum.

What about being done with this post and not going on any more?

Another lie...

Check please.

I run 34mm and CPI pipes for trails. i think i`m gunna have to sell it and get a 4 stroke hahahaha. :down: that would be the day.

i have ridden a couple of four strokers that would probably hand your bike its ass in some trails..... :thumbsup:

Edited by Hilarious