Want to set up a torquey trail monster?

robert0762

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so youre saying the 250r isnt a good trail quad either??? :confused:

WOW. it really amazes me the stupidity of some people

Please find me where in my statements on this forums I've ever said that. Can't.

Didn't think so...

250R was the best track and trail quad of all time before the 450s came out. 450R suspension geometry is based on it.

You are biting off WAY more than you can chew...

no......no 2stroke ever was a good trial bike

You and MJ are just clowns who blow each other. Neither of you have a clue...and you little kids need to go back to watching sesame street.

Jacko...you wrote up this long PM...after running your mouth to me in this thread.

Don't suck my dick in a PM and then come here like a tough guy.

What I said to you is I've got nothing to say in a PM. You want to run your mouth, do it in public...that's where you started it, that's where I'll end it.

You post things you know about? Well...in that case, if it were true, your post count would've stopped at one.

It would've been titled I now own a banshee...and...I molest kids on the side.

Bell...you're giving up 100 lbs (between bike and rider), torque and horsepower.

I don't know if you're leaving details of either bike out, setup, gearing, tires, etc. but that doesn't work out right, period....

I've ridden a single pipe, stock carb, milled head banshee by someone who knows a helluva lot more than me about these things, no way in hell it'd beat, make that easily beat a 450.

You said not everyone is a drag racer, yet you're talking about drag race results and easily beating him?

Please find me where in my statements on this forums I've ever said that. Can't.

Didn't think so...

250R was the best track and trail quad of all time before the 450s came out. 450R suspension geometry is based on it.

You and MJ are just clowns who blow each other. Neither of you have a clue...and you little kids need to go back to watching sesame street.

Jacko...you wrote up this long PM...after running your mouth to me in this thread.

What I said to you is I've got nothing to say in a PM. You want to run your mouth, do it in public...that's where you started it, that's where I'll end it.

You post things you know about? Well...in that case, if it were true, your post count would've stopped at one.

Bell...you're giving up 100 lbs (between bike and rider), torque and horsepower.

I don't know if you're leaving details of either bike out, setup, gearing, tires, etc. but that doesn't work out right, period....

I've ridden a single pipe, stock carb, milled head banshee by someone who knows a helluva lot more than me about these things, no way in hell it'd beat, make that easily beat a 450.

You said not everyone is a drag racer, yet you're talking about drag race results and easily beating him?

So why didnt you say buy a 4 stroke OR a 250r???

huh??

and btw, you need a bumper on your gay dragger

Edited by Angel ripper

Didn't think so...

here we go again.. more lies and bullshit

suck your dick in a PM? i was tryin to have a civil conversation with you..something thats rare, to figure out what the fuck your problem is and why you an overall douche bag cock sucking peice of shit to EVERYONE except a couple of your butt buddy friends on here? is that better? do i need to curse and rant like an idiot, like you do, to get your fuckin attention? thats what you like right!? i started it? i started what? i commented on how you hijacked the fuckin thread, like you always do, turned it into a big djoajdodjoer VS eveyrone session and started telling eveyrone you k now more about quads then them.. NO ONE CARES.. the facts remain, youre a fuckin pompous jerkoff, your head is so far up your own ass you cant even see what a fuckin jerkoff you are! is this coming across better now that im ranting and cursing alot? i hope so..

"You post things you know about? Well...in that case, if it were true, your post count would've stopped at one.

It would've been titled I now own a banshee...and...I molest kids on the side."

-youre a fuckin moron.. and full of the same old MJ jokes to boot... its pathetic. thats obviously a lie, on both ends, so it doesnt bother me, no response

like i said i tried to be civil and talk to you in PMS... what did you do? you PM'd me. twice... then turned it so you could not receieve any pm's back... like a little fuckin instigating child, you start shit, then say "finish it in public" so all your friends can watch you try to make a fool of someone,you are a joke, if you didnt know so much about banshees, no one would talk to you, fuckin get over yourself you tool..try to make one respoonse without bringing up my username you unoriginal idiot

did you mean trial or trail???either way you are DEAD wrong!!open mouth insert riding boots.if you don't think a 2-stroke can make low end power ride a trials bike-fantic motor-gas gas-montesa -yamaha cat 74-77-bultaco-ossa. all two-stroke tractors... i trail ride with cpi's and a drag port!not the perfect combo but fun and it sounds cool when you get stuckWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

he meant trail, obviously, hes italian, from staten island, give him a break..

and he was being sarcastic on top of that.. i thought anyone would have seen that a mile away.. i guess now :kiss:

everything else you said, direct it at dajdjodjeer because hes the idiot who always says "buy a 4 stroke" in any thread that mentions the words banshee and woods together..hes too out of shape to jockey a banshee 300 feet in a striaght line, let alone around the woods for 6 hours a day , he needs a rhino with a beer holder

well if you knew your shit you would know that the banshee is king of the drags meaning that they can only be drag raced or made into a duner..

banshee and trial do not belong in the same sentence let alone the same topic...

you are kidding right? :blink::down:

i'm not going to start comparing 2 strokes to 4 strokes, adults to the childish bullshit i've been reading in this thread, or even begin to claim to be more knowledgable about the banshee than everyone else here. but i can tell you that there's nothing wrong with a banshee being in the woods. if you don't like a banshee in the woods it's most likely because you don't know how to handle one in the woods. once you learn to, it's a hell of a great ride, just like anywhere else that a banshee has been built to run at. i'm not saying it is the absolute best in the woods, but definitely buildable and capable of being an awesome trail bike.

if you guys would provide realistic answers or applicable suggestions to a guy's question rather than bickering over stuff like a bunch of little kids, the guy might actually learn something beneficial to him and his quad. and don't give me this bullshit of "well if you knew your shit" blah, blah, blah. everyone of you assholes with that attitude was a noob to this at one time too and had to learn by asking questions and seeking help from friends, shops, or places like this. and SOME people were decent enough to provide you with some relevant and helpful replies. it's a shame that some can't return the favor for somebody else now.

i looked into this thread cuz i'm building a 4 mil stroker with a bunch of other mods too and i TRAIL RIDE my banshee. some open farming areas and hillclimbing and stuff too. i've read 5 pages of bullshit that has me no farther ahead than when i opened this thread. i guess i'm gonna do what i'm gonna do with my shee and ride it and love it regardless of what some of you asshats here think.

i greatly appreciate any help that i have received from answers to the questions i had about my build. actually some of the same guys in this thread have helped me out. but it's dissappointing to see that this thread was pretty much a complete waste of time to read. :cool:

did you mean trial or trail???either way you are DEAD wrong!!open mouth insert riding boots.if you don't think a 2-stroke can make low end power ride a trials bike-fantic motor-gas gas-montesa -yamaha cat 74-77-bultaco-ossa. all two-stroke tractors... i trail ride with cpi's and a drag port!not the perfect combo but fun and it sounds cool when you get stuckWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

both...

dont worry this pointless argument seems to happen once or twice a year... seems to always be when there is a food shortage in Mi and the fat guys get angry