Small Rant

Just wanted to say that

Alot of members constantly preach on using the search button but ive noticed more than half the posts, the original poster doesnt include a follow up on a fix on what actually fixed thier problem. Almost like they join, ask a question, get some info or knowledge from the gurus on here then just bounce. which makes using the search button useless. Also the off topic thread jacking is abundant. more than half the results bare no info to the original post...... just my .02

Just wanted to say that

Alot of members constantly preach on using the search button but ive noticed more than half the posts, the original poster doesnt include a follow up on a fix on what actually fixed thier problem. Almost like they join, ask a question, get some info or knowledge from the gurus on here then just bounce. which makes using the search button useless. Also the off topic thread jacking is abundant. more than half the results bare no info to the original post...... just my .02

tell me about it seems like some people can't give you a straight answer to questions or pic you request. some threads go on and on about bs just like this thread. these guys didnt read the thread title or topic.

EXAMPLE- http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111613

tell me about it seems like some people can't give you a straight answer to questions or pic you request. some threads go on and on about bs just like this thread. these guys didnt read the thread title or topic.

EXAMPLE- http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...rt=#entry972254

well you cant get pissy with people who are trying to help..with ALL the pics out there you should try your own search,on here or on other sites.... MY .02

mud truck - thatz all im sayin, the original poster should follow up with what worked to fix the problem... instead of having to sift through 10 threads to find one person who did....

loco - im working on it....ive learned a shitload since Jan...gimme time......ill be building ur shit hahha

well you cant get pissy with people who are trying to help..with ALL the pics out there you should try your own search,on here or on other sites.... MY .02

i wasnt being pissy bro by no means. i asked for something very specific ( WANTED- pics of cut plastics, NO BS JUST PICS ) didn't want another thread with people talking about everything under the sun, other than what I asked for. this site is filled with info, it just sucks that some people fill GOOD threads with useless crap. i should have been shown alittle more respect. and i wouldnt have been a d!ck about it.

EXAMPLE- http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111613

First of all..

I edited your post and fixed that link.. When I would click on it it would jack my shit up like what you were describing, it would show one post then just listed the rest.. You need to go to your internet options and go to delete cookies and see if that fixes your problems with that..

Second your not some big shot on here who can say who does what(IE tell people to only post pics not text).

Third, I suggest you drop the attitude before this place steam rolls your ass.. I have met ALLOT of cool ass guys on here as there are actually only a few dickheads. You will find that allot of guys are eager and willing to help and therefor many have found this place very helpfull.. BUT you come across like the way you did in that thread people wont help you but instead will sit there and clown you.. RESPECT? Bro you havn't earned a drop of it and won't untill you get some time and dish out some respect of your own.. Like in normal everyday life respect is earned, not given.. In no way am I trying to be a dick to you but instead trying to tell you straight up how it is around here.. Take my advice adjust the attitued and move on or continue and see how it goes..

As for the topic at hand, most guys don't mind answereing stuff that has been asked quite a bit.. They hate answereing shit thats been covered a MILLION times.. If you have a question, search it out, after a few minutes you cant find it then post. But just don't post like t6 here did and DEMAND results, thats where your gonna get hated on..

RIPPEN

First of all..

I edited your post and fixed that link.. When I would click on it it would jack my shit up like what you were describing, it would show one post then just listed the rest.. You need to go to your internet options and go to delete cookies and see if that fixes your problems with that..

Second your not some big shot on here who can say who does what(IE tell people to only post pics not text).

Third, I suggest you drop the attitude before this place steam rolls your ass.. I have met ALLOT of cool ass guys on here as there are actually only a few dickheads. You will find that allot of guys are eager and willing to help and therefor many have found this place very helpfull.. BUT you come across like the way you did in that thread people wont help you but instead will sit there and clown you.. RESPECT? Bro you havn't earned a drop of it and won't untill you get some time and dish out some respect of your own.. Like in normal everyday life respect is earned, not given.. In no way am I trying to be a dick to you but instead trying to tell you straight up how it is around here.. Take my advice adjust the attitued and move on or continue and see how it goes..

As for the topic at hand, most guys don't mind answereing stuff that has been asked quite a bit.. They hate answereing shit thats been covered a MILLION times.. If you have a question, search it out, after a few minutes you cant find it then post. But just don't post like t6 here did and DEMAND results, thats where your gonna get hated on..

RIPPEN

amen :thumbsup: