4 mill stroker questions

well i just got a kit off ebay for a 4 mill stroker from wiseco it came with this big doufy spacer plate i dont trust using it the pistons are 795m6600 is there another way to go about doing this mods going with this are

hopefully 28 m carbs

deffinatly a noss head

4 mill stroker .80 bore done bye fast

also im in the new jersey area what size domes do you think would work well im going to run 50/50 a buddy of mine already has some 18 cc domes cut for a 4 mill stroker how would they work ? im looking for pointers and opinions from you other guys with the 4 mill stroker

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just got a kit off ebay for a 4 mill stroker from wiseco it came with this big doufy spacer plate i dont trust using it the pistons are 795m6600 is there another way to go about doing this mods going with this are

hopefully 28 m carbs

deffinatly a noss head

4 mill stroker .80 bore done bye fast

also im in the new jersey area what size domes do you think would work well im going to run 50/50 a buddy of mine already has some 18 cc domes cut for a 4 mill stroker how would they work ? im looking for pointers and opinions from you other guys with the 4 mill stroker

you can skip the spacer palte if you buy domes designed for the 4 mill stoke, they are cut deeper so the piston can come out the top of the cylinder and go into the head......

are you gonna have the porting corrected to match the longer stroke? if you dont the port timings will be off and you will not gain much from the bigger crank.

you can skip the spacer palte if you buy domes designed for the 4 mill stoke, they are cut deeper so the piston can come out the top of the cylinder and go into the head......

are you gonna have the porting corrected to match the longer stroke? if you dont the port timings will be off and you will not gain much from the bigger crank.

maybe if i do it myself but the cyls are going to be 80 over i dont wanna spend 400 on something that is going to be dead soon

If you have a 90deg tool you can port it yourself,im in long island and will help if you need it.I can drop the ports and ckeck clearances if need be,I have done plenty of strokers.If you want to mix 50/50 you should order 21cc domes cut,tell them 66mm bore,I run 20cc and my comp is 170+

If you have a 90deg tool you can port it yourself,im in long island and will help if you need it.I can drop the ports and ckeck clearances if need be,I have done plenty of strokers.If you want to mix 50/50 you should order 21cc domes cut,tell them 66mm bore,I run 20cc and my comp is 170+

yea if you have all the measure ments for me that would be great i can do it myself i just dont want to fuck it buy not knowing how many cms to take off

does anyone have port mesurements for a 4 mill stroker i dont need no full dune port i ride mostly woods but i can pin anywere and am i going to have to rejet for this stroker ? what size jets do yous that have it run im at sea level

you will have to rejet for that set up..as far as port timings,your not going to get an answer to that..everyone has diffrent mesurements and wont post them up.best thing to do is call one of the builders(i hear FAST is pretty good)and tell them what you want..

thanks guys i aprreciate it i think im just goint to take 2 cms off the top of everything

I would take it off the bottom of the ports since the piston will fall 2mm farther down in to the bore (running a cut head). If you run the plate it will fall-4mm down the bore and be at the stock deck hight at TDC

If your just wanting to mess aound and not worried about messing up a pair of jugs then do it your self. Widen the exhaust port a little. the more you take off the top of the exhaust port the higher the rpm the power is built.

Im running 4mm crank with blaster pistons. I have a pro design cool head with 17cc domes on. They did touch slightly, I just had a base gasket made. As far as I remember the ports lined up perfect.