banshee death

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW that sucks man. I also have a stock swinger pc green if you need it. As for suing, dont waste your money. by the time you are done, if you do win, you wont get half the money you'll need after lawer fee's cort fee's ect ect ect. Just get healed up and start again.

Thank god you were wearing a helmet. I went down a few years back without one. trust me you would be in alot worse shape if you didn't have it on. And just FYI, put that helmet up as a reminder and get a new one, Helmet are only good for one good wreck.

Like some of the others have said don't waste your time trying to sue... Your wounds and wallet will be good and healed by the time a court case would likely be over with.. Not to mention I HIGHLY doubt you would win.

Otherwise the important thing is your not forever jacked up, althought you will feel some of it for the rest of your life. Chalk it up as a lesson learned and get rid of that twist throttle!!

RIPPEN

like rippen said get rid of the twist throtel. also if your going to sue. oneof the arguments you could have is that those bars do it allot. like others have said with those tags and fly bar. ut i got alumilite bars and so faar i have never heard of one breaking. good bars. sucks to she your shee that way it got fucked up

i have seen 2 sets of bars do the same thing 1 was on an 07 renegade 800 sled and the other set were fly bars ..... so it does happen

i had a set of renthal bars snap right at the clamp on the left side when i pulled up for a wheelie too...... i think i still have the bars actually. :ermm:

when it happend there where 3 things that went thru my head 1. WTF?!?! 2. thank god i dont run a twist throttle and 3. thank god i was only in 2nd gear.

Damn this makes me wanna go ride. Sorry to hear about your bike and wounds. Good luck with whatever the outcome is definitely let us know what happens. Not sure about the lawsuit but before you even mention the word sue to the company talk to your lawyer first. He will tell you the best way to go with it. Make sure you get a lot of pictures of your bike, helmet, and every scar and scrape on your body. Will definitely help your lawsuit if there is one. I hope TAG tries to come to an agreement or do the right thing.

Like some of the others have said don't waste your time trying to sue... Your wounds and wallet will be good and healed by the time a court case would likely be over with.. Not to mention I HIGHLY doubt you would win.

Otherwise the important thing is your not forever jacked up, althought you will feel some of it for the rest of your life. Chalk it up as a lesson learned and get rid of that twist throttle!!

RIPPEN

+1 on getting rid of the twist throttle .

i had one and almost wipedout several times because of it.

to be honest, i dont see how you wrecked, ive been in some sticky situations before with a twist throttle, i even ride a lot holding on with one hand. and i know a guy who rides like a manic, only has one arm. what were you doing in 6th when it broke?

well you see cat walking with my throttle hand is not somthing im use to, anyways guys i think i might have a guy whos gonna trade me for a 2004 yz250f what do you guys think i know its not a banshee not even a 2 stroke but its somthing to ride

I will pile on and say ditch the twist throttle. I had the same sort of thing happen when a grip came off of a 250R ATC when I was leaving the top of a large table top. I wadded it up pretty good, and ever since then I only use thumb throttles on ATV/ATV's. You can easily hang on and get off of the throttle with a thumb throttle. With a twist, not so easy. Just my opinion.

hey guys i need some quick help, i know this is a banshee site but you guys are really helpful about everthing , anyway the way the banshee is now i have two ppl willing to trade me dirtbikes, A 2001 rm 125 and 1998 CR250R the R has a pipe and a few other things both bikes are in very good cond. but i dont know witch to go for or what would be better comin from the banshee if theres any motorcross rideers on here that can give me some advise it would really help me out. blieve me guys i would rebuild the banshee but i dont have the $$ to do it right now and im getting sick of having nothing to ride,