what is the best hooking tire?

KENDOE

this is what happens to brand new itp tires lol they suck

IMG_0365.jpg

my friend has a set of those mudlite sp's... the inside belts or whatever u wana call them, are all coming unwoven and falling apart, the fuckin things dont have muchtime on em and they are literally falling apart from the inside out.. i also had my itp gnccs bubble up on me and develope soft spots in some of the casing, they replaced one for free after a fuckin BATTLE, they are douche bags, the head of the customer service or complaints or whatever is the biggest condescending douche bag ive ever talked to

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre crazy. you hate razr 2s so much but have you owned a pair to see how long they really last? im not sticking up for the tire, but they fuckin last a LONG time, id bet my fuckin banshee a set of razr 2's would outlast stock yfz tires both riding on the same machine and terrain

yes, ive had razr2's.. like a lot of misinformed people i used to think they were the heat.. i bought them after i realized razrs sucked.. then shortly after i thought i would try irazr because they were the latest and greatest.. well, they are by far the worst junk fucking tires ive ever run..

besides, the original posters main questions was, "what are the best hooking tires?" for his specific application, which is dirt and dragging.

razr arent even close to the top of that list.. it goes:

1. cut knarlys

2. ohtsus

3. yfz450 tires

4. everything else

yes, ive had razr2's.. like a lot of misinformed people i used to think they were the heat.. i bought them after i realized razrs sucked.. then shortly after i thought i would try irazr because they were the latest and greatest.. well, they are by far the worst junk fucking tires ive ever run..

besides, the original posters main questions was, "what are the best hooking tires?" for his specific application, which is dirt and dragging.

razr arent even close to the top of that list.. it goes:

1. cut knarlys

2. ohtsus

3. yfz450 tires

4. everything else

idk why i quoted

um how much do vampires run you. just the tire.

I think they're somewhere around $70.00 a tire. I could be wrong. I would PM blessedwithdeath, pabansheematt, or hillclimbr. They'll def know the right price and where to buy.

20" fast trekkers. I ran three sets of tires last summer Holeshots, yfz450 tires and the Fast Trekkers. The Fast Trekkers hooked up to 100 times better than the other two. We ride down 3 or 4 miles of gravel to get to our riding spot and these tires showed no sign of gravel wear. In fact they practically looked new at the end of the season. If you want a tire that will hook on anything and last you a while, the Fast Trekker is the tire you want.

i like my tires but there old as shit.lol Kenda Rampages 22". they hook like you wouldnt beleave in gravel,bigger grit sand(cuz i havent been in the fine stuff yet) mud,and hard pack trails. what it mostly comes down to is what you want and what the budget is you have for tires. good luck man

I spun my ass off with nut knarlys.

(old pic)

cpi%20pipes3%204-17-08.JPG

But it might be due to my small 19" front tires. On dirt that is even remotely damp, it would hook HARD. On the hard packed stuff and grass i spun a lot though. Come to think of it, i dont think there's a 20" tire that would hook. And i refuse to go with prowedges for my playbike.

razrs, razr 2, irazrs are all junk. overpriced, heavy and wear too quickly.

the best tires for the money are stock yfz450 tires and these

honda%20radials.JPG

i currently run 450 tires and the ohtsus will be my next tire. both are durable, hook well and are reasonably priced.

as far as dirt and grass dragging, cut knarlys are the best tire.

n108001394_30950516_6405.jpg

hey loco... what do u use to cut ur knarly's ive got a set and have been wantin to cut em but what would be the best thing to use??

razrs, razr 2, irazrs are all junk. overpriced, heavy and wear too quickly.

the best tires for the money are stock yfz450 tires and these

honda%20radials.JPG

i currently run 450 tires and the ohtsus will be my next tire. both are durable, hook well and are reasonably priced.

as far as dirt and grass dragging, cut knarlys are the best tire.

n108001394_30950516_6405.jpg

What size cut knarlys are u runnin????????? Everyone keeps talking about sand and mud, im looking for straight drag in dirt.. if I gottta change rims or whatever its no bigy the moneys not an issue