I'm calling you out Minkia38...

krss144

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i disagree ray is garbage, i just recently tried to purchase a gas tank from ray on here and when i asked him if it was going to be in real good shape he said yes. i also gave ray an idea of what kind of shape it would need to be in. ray told me he would send me a very nice gas tank with good fender mounts. so i sent him 40.00, 20 for the tank and 20 for shipping. when i received the tank i noticed it was a little shiny for a stock banshee gas tank then i realized that he armor all'd the tank to make it look new, but when looking at the tank it had a very visible scratch by the gas cap. i also noticed that the tank had some little dents in the front, kind of where it meets the steering stem. if i had to guess i would say that someone was riding the bike with that tank and forgot to bolt the tank down. the end result is that ray is a thief!!!!! he tried to offer me a refund of 25.00 and say that the tank was in great shape and acted like it was my fault and that i needed to pay shipping again to receive a different tank? idw wtf !!!!! i'll have to say is fuck buying anything from ray/minkia38 on banshee hq!!!!!!

I have bought stuff several times on e-bay from Minkia 38 with out issue. I had saw on here that he had a few problems with people & was like they must be hard to get along with? That was till he reamed me on two back to back deals. The first one was a set of paddles that it clearly stated that they could be repaired. Well skat trac could repair them but it would be cheaper to throw them the hell away & buy a new set. He went out of his way to position the tires to appear in the photo that only one tire had 5 paddles damaged. He should have said that the set only has 5 good paddles between them. Then when I left negative feed back he was saying that he can't believe that people can do shit like this to him! Then he filed two unpaid item cases against me with e-bay. Knowing I had paid using pay-pal less than 12 hrs after the items had ended. He is a "dick" when you talk to him after he screws you. He went on for two weeks after all this with he was going to get me kicked off eBay & shit. I told him that "if they had not thrown his crooked ass off their they were not going to throw anyone off their" and to take his best shot! So if you do buy anything off him get a good picture of the item before hand. He is of the I will sell everything even the shit that should be thrown away! school of thought.

• 1 month later...

i disagree ray is garbage, i just recently tried to purchase a gas tank from ray on here and when i asked him if it was going to be in real good shape he said yes. i also gave ray an idea of what kind of shape it would need to be in. ray told me he would send me a very nice gas tank with good fender mounts. so i sent him 40.00, 20 for the tank and 20 for shipping. when i received the tank i noticed it was a little shiny for a stock banshee gas tank then i realized that he armor all'd the tank to make it look new, but when looking at the tank it had a very visible scratch by the gas cap. i also noticed that the tank had some little dents in the front, kind of where it meets the steering stem. if i had to guess i would say that someone was riding the bike with that tank and forgot to bolt the tank down. the end result is that ray is a thief!!!!! he tried to offer me a refund of 25.00 and say that the tank was in great shape and acted like it was my fault and that i needed to pay shipping again to receive a different tank? idw wtf !!!!! i'll have to say is fuck buying anything from ray/minkia38 on banshee hq!!!!!!

that jut sound slike ur a anal little baby on that sorry thats fuckin stupid to bash a guys name over a scratch and 2 little dents. and ive baught a few things from him and have always been exactly what he said and pictured and was alwasy on time. maybe some people are just to damn pissy and bitchy??

that jut sound slike ur a anal little baby on that sorry thats fuckin stupid to bash a guys name over a scratch and 2 little dents. and ive baught a few things from him and have always been exactly what he said and pictured and was alwasy on time. maybe some people are just to damn pissy and bitchy??

its the principal man. the fact that the tank has a scratch in it isnt really the problem, its the fact that he was told he was getting a tank in the kind of shape he talkd minkia he wanted and the tank he recieved wasnt up to par.

and wasnt it you that just recently fucked somebody over for a swingarm? if so, im not seeing where you have the right to say whether or not somebody should complain about recieving a shit product. :angry: ...........if that wasnt you then disregard what i just :) said.

its the principal man. the fact that the tank has a scratch in it isnt really the problem, its the fact that he was told he was getting a tank in the kind of shape he talkd minkia he wanted and the tank he recieved wasnt up to par.

and wasnt it you that just recently fucked somebody over for a swingarm? if so, im not seeing where you have the right to say whether or not somebody should complain about recieving a shit product. :angry: ...........if that wasnt you then disregard what i just :) said.

He took care of his problems, he is actually only 1 of the 3 though. I commend him for his actions! :cheers:

i understand the fact that it wasnt perfect but how often are you going to find a mint or perfect shape gas tank for that price? and yeah i had a problem with a swingarm not to long ago. but i have takin care of it and worked it out with him. not trying to sound like a dick but theres a total difference between someone fu*cking someone over and people expecting a brand new shape item thats used for a decent price. might just be me tho? :cheers:

• 2 months later...

you have to be carefull with this guy..

i know him from ebay.. he marked me after 3 days

as "ITEM NOT PAYED ON EBAY"..and he didnt Remarked it..

soo first bitch move!! because of this guy ebay issued me a caution!!

and it wasnt removed of from him!!

So the second was.. i bought 4 Mufflers and i he wanted the

triple or double of the porto..means..

4 times the normal price for this mufflers excluded the

product itselfe!!

So be carefull.. i did not bought the mufflers at least..

what i made is ..i gave him a bad feedback..

because he beged me for a good feedback to become

best seller of the month or some shit like that..

Bitch Move..no Service;)

• 4 weeks later...

you have to be carefull with this guy..

i know him from ebay.. he marked me after 3 days

as "ITEM NOT PAYED ON EBAY"..and he didnt Remarked it..

soo first bitch move!! because of this guy ebay issued me a caution!!

and it wasnt removed of from him!!

So the second was.. i bought 4 Mufflers and i he wanted the

triple or double of the porto..means..

4 times the normal price for this mufflers excluded the

product itselfe!!

So be carefull.. i did not bought the mufflers at least..

what i made is ..i gave him a bad feedback..

because he beged me for a good feedback to become

best seller of the month or some shit like that..

Bitch Move..no Service;)

what the fuck did all of that nonsense rambling mean?i read it 3 times and it makes no sense.christ man!

Thank you for the best information from you. I want to share this to you... About the domain name and hosting services.. Then i got my domain name as an international one with free hosting srevices from this site http://www.tucktail.com/ got @ lowest costs only. Also they giving me the good services and also free too like, • FREE Photo Album • FREE! Quick Blogcast • FREE! Hosting with Site Builder • FREE! Personalized Email • FREE! Forwarding / Masking • FREE! 100-Pack Email Forwarding • FREE! Starter Web Page • FREE! "For Sale" Parked Page • FREE! Parked Page w/ Domain • FREE! Total DNS Control • FREE! Change of Registration • FREE! Status Alerts • FREE! Domain Name Locking

Thank you for the best information from you. I want to share this to you... About the domain name and hosting services.. Then i got my domain name as an international one with free hosting srevices from this site http://www.tucktail.com/ got @ lowest costs only. Also they giving me the good services and also free too like, • FREE Photo Album • FREE! Quick Blogcast • FREE! Hosting with Site Builder • FREE! Personalized Email • FREE! Forwarding / Masking • FREE! 100-Pack Email Forwarding • FREE! Starter Web Page • FREE! "For Sale" Parked Page • FREE! Parked Page w/ Domain • FREE! Total DNS Control • FREE! Change of Registration • FREE! Status Alerts • FREE! Domain Name Locking

this looks like some span shit.. dont click on link

• 1 month later...

can we get this marked as spam and have it removed from the site please???

• 1 year later...

This douche is selling a set of Paul Turner Highs on E-bay. He listed them as 'Nice', they are a rusty mess. When I asked him about it his exact reply was, "Its a crazy world we live in" WTF does that mean?

Anyone who wants to buy from this guy is crazy.