Should I cut the front fenders on my 01 shee?

Hey should i cut my front fenders on my shee??? I dont know if it will look good with the fenders cut with those graphics on it!! OOO by the way do u like my radiator cover???? http://w4.bikepics.com/pics/2009%5C03%5C08...593872-full.jpg <<<<<<<< copy that link and insert it into ur search bar if u want to see my banshee

no matter what color combo your shee is, it will always look better with the ears cut.

to payup- he never asked if we liked the graphics. :geek:

lol i know. :( I love th blue but not the graphics. But still it looks like a beast fourwheeler. and what ever you like is wha tyou should stick with. No body lkes my colors. blue and orange.

LOL I dont buy knock offs. But i paid about 350 $ for that. I think i got a pretty good deal compared to other prices ( 400). But to answer ur question, no it is not a knock off

$350 for a radiator cover...damn...i say bs.. and is you did you are a freaking idiot, i think there is plenty other mods that would be helpful for $350 instead of a radiator cover.