douglas red labels

flint

i ordered a complete set or douglad red's with 18in kendals rear and 20's up front. i hvae heard that these rims are kind of heavy. i had a set of the blues on my raptor and bent them so i figured the reds must be a little be better

let me know what you think

good to hear guys. i had a set of itps on my raptor and bent them shit out of them too. then i had the blue lables on my old shee and bent them. i am hopeing that these red's will hold up alittle better.

thanks again 2.5 weeks and i can start putting on the parts. cant wait

josh

Can't go wrong with the red labels. Been racing with them for 15 years. Blus label is for trail riding and red for more extreme riding like mx ( recommend rolled bead for ft ). 8 " for raer is ideal but bead lock not required if using rolled bead. Have flattened many blue label front fims in the past ove rtable tops etc. Sucks when you don't finish due to a flat!

i ordered a complete set or douglad red's with 18in kendals rear and 20's up front. i hvae heard that these rims are kind of heavy. i had a set of the blues on my raptor and bent them so i figured the reds must be a little be better

let me know what you think

the red labels will be heavier, but if youre not drag racing you wont notice.

they are beefy as hell. one of the strongest wheels you can get besides going to a beadlock.

i run black labels on my bike and they hold up well.

• 2 months later...

can i get douglas red labels with a rolled lip? I am considering changing rim size to a 10 inch, will this reduce tire roll? IS ther a advantage to 10inch? I also am going to get some maxxis all traks i am unsure to go with a 20 inch or a 22 inch. Will 22 inch bog me down? If i get 10 inch rims ill have a little less side wall and less tire roll. I was also considering getting the rims offset to make the shee jsut a little wider. for the front im still unsure on tire type, i know i want red labels up front, do i change rim size in front if i change back? Any suggestions for me?

douglas red labels either 9x9(i think thats stock) or 10x9 pro-cons

pro-cons of changing rim size in front

22" or 20" in rear pro and cons

can i get douglas red labels with a rolled lip? I am considering changing rim size to a 10 inch, will this reduce tire roll? IS ther a advantage to 10inch? I also am going to get some maxxis all traks i am unsure to go with a 20 inch or a 22 inch. Will 22 inch bog me down? If i get 10 inch rims ill have a little less side wall and less tire roll. I was also considering getting the rims offset to make the shee jsut a little wider. for the front im still unsure on tire type, i know i want red labels up front, do i change rim size in front if i change back? Any suggestions for me?

douglas red labels either 9x9(i think thats stock) or 10x9 pro-cons

pro-cons of changing rim size in front

22" or 20" in rear pro and cons

what^^ rim in front should be 10" , rear can be 9 or 10. 9 is more common for mx/woods/trail tires, and 10 is prob more common for paddles.

I have blue labels on the fron of mine and have beaten th episs out of em and they have bent up. Id try red, but next Im goin with black itp baja bead lock wannabe`s. I have hypers on rear. the itp baja looks tough. std itp rims Ive had were weak too.

• 2 weeks later...

allright ive decided on 10 in all the way around 5 wide in front and 8 wide in back. i went to chapparal motosports and they have rims right ther so i could just pick them up and check em all aout. the itp baja(fake beadlock) is what i settled for. Good price and they were beefer then the douglas red labels. Not that much heavier. They have rows and rows of tires. I still like the maxxis all trak for the rear. Im undecided on front.