Funny prank on the old lady

lokisbuddy

Ok guys I wasnt gonna post this in case some of you ever meet me and my old lady but this shit was too funny. I had my old lady call the dealership today to price some mains and pilot jets and when she was done like 35 minutes later I asked her to find out how much nickle plated muffler bearings were and she did it, I thought that was funny and was waiting for the remark she would make when she found out I was yankin her chain........But it didn't come I was like whats up? She said hang on the lady is checking.

About 20 minutes later the lady asked her what year the banshee was and my old lady told her 95'

and the lady was like hmmmmm. I'm not seeing them in the parts fiche Maybe try dennis kirk.

After I told my lady she was pissed that I made her sit on hold for that long over a prank....But think about this guys...these people sell other people ten thousand dollar atv's :biggrin:

stupid fucking dealership.. even worse, is that it was some dumb bitch who has no business answering a phone at the parts counter.

i called a place last month to find out about some parts for my big air compressor, and i get some lady that has no idea what im talking about. so she transfers me to parts, which happened to be another lady who emailed me parts lists and manuals for who the fuck knows what.. stupid fucking bitches..

so, i call another place and talk to this guy.. i give him a very vague description of this part and hes like yea i know what you mean.. he emails me parts list and manual for my compressor.. bam, done deal.

ohh yea, funny story.. :biggrin:

hahaha. yeah the people at those dealerships rarely know shit. a friend and i were at a dealer ship last week, he was buying some parts for his shee, i was looking at the new kfx700. and a salesman started to feed me the "you ready to get on something" line and blah blah blah. but i asked him about the kfx, and that i heard there pretty fast. he was like "not really, the raptor 700 was WAY faster cuz it is a manual and the kfx is a auto". i was like "you sure" and he said "YEAH" with a positive voice, and then my friend walks in to the coversaion and he tells the salesman, "are you sure", he was like "YEAH", i was like "i don't know". salesman say, "I I WOOOULD THINK SO". i was thinking to my self what a dumbass. thats even happen to me at a car dealerships. o yeah by the way new to the site. site kicks ass :notworthy:

That is as good as a guy I knew sent his girl to a parts store for a 710 cap. She even argued with the guy about needing one.

There was another one who also sent his in for "blinker fluid" and told her that is why her blinker was not working because her car was out.

"You just can't fix stupid!" :smile:

Edited by MistBanshee