anybody running a twist throttle

mignumspeed

I love my twist, but you will get comments both ways. some love them, some hate them. motion pro sells twist throttle conversions and if you still have tors you can get the complete kit- throttle and idle kit. I have the vortex throttle-only 1/4 turn full throttle so you dont have to turn your wrist so far

I love my twist, but you will get comments both ways. some love them, some hate them. motion pro sells twist throttle conversions and if you still have tors you can get the complete kit- throttle and idle kit. I have the vortex throttle-only 1/4 turn full throttle so you dont have to turn your wrist so far

whats the deal with the idle screws why do u have to drill out the carbs? i really liked the one on my 250r !

i just broke my thumb throttle i used to have a twist on my 250r but i havent seen any in a while on a banshee so could someone tell me where i could get a twist at?and do yall like the twist or should i go back to my thumb?

Just about any place that sells aftermarket parts would have one. I had one form Trinity and I really liked it. But, like said above, you'll likely get mixed reviews about it. I would rather have a twist but my wife got me a kick ass triple chromed thumb throttle for xmas last year so I doubt I'll get anouther twist any time soon!

SP

whats the deal with the idle screws why do u have to drill out the carbs? i really liked the one on my 250r !

the idle adjustment is in those big ugly tors carb tops so if you remove them you have to drill and tap your carbs and install new idle screws. Its pretty easy, just read the directions-make sure you understand them before you drill, cause ive heard of people drilling the wrong side of the carb. take your time, read and reread directions and above all else use lube when you tap the carbs. youll get it. its worth it too.

the idle adjustment is in those big ugly tors carb tops so if you remove them you have to drill and tap your carbs and install new idle screws. Its pretty easy, just read the directions-make sure you understand them before you drill, cause ive heard of people drilling the wrong side of the carb. take your time, read and reread directions and above all else use lube when you tap the carbs. youll get it. its worth it too.

thanks i found one for sale im going to try and get it.

ive had a few of the tweisties and i hate them with a vengance, their a nightmare for arm pump. its not like im not used to twisties either coz ive been a biker all my life and also have an 05 repsol fireblade but theres just something fundamentaly wrong about a twisty on a quad

i just broke my thumb throttle i used to have a twist on my 250r but i havent seen any in a while on a banshee so could someone tell me where i could get a twist at?and do yall like the twist or should i go back to my thumb?

hated my twist almost killed myself because of it