White Frame White Plastics

wacko2000

• 1 year later...

Okay so last year i punked out and didnt do my frame white. Im real concerned about it on a trail bike, and being able to keep it clean without driving myself loco.

But the bike is stripped down for another makeover, I would like to keep my plastics bc they are clean and in good shape.

Im still torn with the white frame, cant decide on a color combo.

white frame-candy red suspension etc

candy red frame-white suspension etc

I would like to see some better pics of bikes with white frames and white plastics.

So lets hear and see what you got.

thanks

i honestly recommend the candy red frame with white a arms and swinger...but thats just my .02.. i rocked old school red and white 1987 banshee for a while..looked good imo with white fenders and red tank and radiator cover,

rightrear.jpg

man if u have been thinking about it this whole time then u might as well just do it cause it seems like thats what u really want. and i too think it would look bad ass. so how about u try it and then let everyone else see ur pics of it done

To me it would depend on the type of riding. Trail or mx definantly not but if it is mostly goin to stay in the sand I say go for it. I think it would look killer. High time someone does the polar opposite of the black murdered out theme.

Edited by ban99

• 2 weeks later...