Will bigredfag flubber bubber and fatgregrob

Fags  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have low post count. Correct. But that's because im on here for the intended purpose of the site and that is banshees. Not to nutswing or internet bully people. And as far as me sticking up for the guys this post was started about... I would love for you to show me where i did that. As far as the sig i have like i said I did it along time ago and havnt cared enough about what a fucktard like you thinks to change it. So i am sorry that i dont come on here and post everyday about whos blowing who and how cool someone else is since everyone else says they are they must be and shit like that. Im a grown ass man and have better shit to do.

As far as "what if my mom was dead" ya that would suck and it would have made me look like a dick. But to be completely honest i wouldn't have given a fuck. Like BILLIONS of other people in the world i don't know her and we have no affect on each others lives so if she WAS dead I dont care. This mentality is what allows me to say once again. Go cry to mommy bitch.

Anyway Im over this and done with it. As I said I got better shit to do.

I really do envy you. Your super.

I voted for tits. Unfortunetly due to horrible timing, Loco called me out when I can do nothing about this. Since its winter time, I'm sure a potentially cool thread will end up in a "fuck you" "no fuck you" thread. Its winter, it happens. :down: Somebody step up and show some homegrown titties! (chant) Tits to win, tits to win, tits to win.....

Not to nutswing or internet bully people. And as far as me sticking up for the guys this post was started about... I would love for you to show me where i did that.

Tyler, man all I was saying is that you have changed dude. Thats all.

hmm changed huh? i remember reading this,

"I voted for ...... since i have been back on the site I noticed that Loco has turned into a 14 year old little bitch who cares waaayy to fucking much what a bunch of internet people think of him and tries soooo hard to be cool.

Used to be a cool dude. Now your just a fucking fag bitch man. What a shame"

ok jackass, first off i didnt say YOU were sticking up for anyone. I said I was sticking up for mikenick. Second that is a good way to say you changed, way to try and save your ass. So your on here to help out right? Funny i havent found any of your posts helpful in the least bit dickhead. You brought it on yourself guy.

I voted for tits. Unfortunetly due to horrible timing, Loco called me out when I can do nothing about this. Since its winter time, I'm sure a potentially cool thread will end up in a "fuck you" "no fuck you" thread. Its winter, it happens. :down: Somebody step up and show some homegrown titties! (chant) Tits to win, tits to win, tits to win.....

LOL.

hmm changed huh? i remember reading this,

"I voted for ...... since i have been back on the site I noticed that Loco has turned into a 14 year old little bitch who cares waaayy to fucking much what a bunch of internet people think of him and tries soooo hard to be cool.

Used to be a cool dude. Now your just a fucking fag bitch man. What a shame"

ok jackass, first off i didnt say YOU were sticking up for anyone. I said I was sticking up for mikenick. Second that is a good way to say you changed, way to try and save your ass. So your on here to help out right? Funny i havent found any of your posts helpful in the least bit dickhead. You brought it on yourself guy.

Brought what on myself? Saving my ass from what? Give me a break kid its the internet. And yeah you did say i was sticking up for them dipshit. How can i expect you to carry a conversation when you cant even keep track of what you say? "So you go ahead and continue to bitch about people bitching about bigred and gregrob and I will continue to add more fuel to the fire" Much less what you and I say? By the way if you have a look at all my post like you say you would see that I also talked a little shit to the guy in the original post and stuck up for Tyler. Not because I care what either thinks but becouse the guy made a dipshit remark. Like I said Im over it and Im done. Keep racking up the post numbers and ridding coattails man. Youll be in with the cool crowd one day im sure.

On a final note as far as my sig goes and me helping people out. I have sold more shit from my banshee then you have bought for yours. I read your profile and your bike sounds kinda weak man. May want to spend some time actually using the forum for what its meant and try to beef that up a bit.

foamy rocks :evil:

squirly wrath :notworthy: :beer:

Keep racking up the post numbers and ridding coattails man. Youll be in with the cool crowd one day im sure.

haha no kiddin

btw, i voted titties :woot: therwise, i would've voted engine, no turbo. in my experience, nobody follows through any good on something when it's a subject that they keep pissin them self off on, for lack of passion. the motor is like a task that is getting acomplished. but, doing a good turbo jobber requests ambition and heart

My advice for you is don't mistake post count for knowledge.

There are members on here with less than 100 posts that have more knowledge and know how than the top 5 posters on this site (myself being number two on that list behind Loco)...

Agreed! I have seen guys with low post counts that post information so technical you'd think they are full on engineers or something.

I'll spice this thread up a bit:

Jessica Simpson Camel Toe

Jailbait