Will bigredfag flubber bubber and fatgregrob

Fags  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we all know.. your head is so big.. you cant even take a pic with your shirt on..lol

hq ride few yrs ago

bikepics-1539707-800.jpg

:shrug:

hahahahaha. fuck man, i was small back then. that was back in the dizzay..

She could sure get people going.

fuck yea she could. non contributing bitch! :biggrin:

Yup.Thanks man..She's a baby doll..:) .Here's another from Christmas with my disgruntled ass...haha I look like I just crawled out of a hole or off a fuckin mountain..

l_e6081b0aad2b4170b34d021c04ab5cea.jpg

shes entirely too hot for you dogg..

NIgggaaaa please.... This is an old one kotin6 but you can have it..Picked it up on sale..

me.jpg

hahaha nigga plz..

shes entirely too hot for you dogg..

haha NIGGGAAAAAA PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah that is a rough pic of me..I clean up good with a shower and shave though so that's why she likes me...haha :biggrin:

Mr sensitive lol. I am over it but your such a fucking idiot and i have some time to waste so....... READ THE FUCKING POST KID. I PUT WHAT YOU SAID RIGHT THERE IN IT. So i already showed you where you said it. And again. You do have a list of mods on your profile WHERE I SAID I SAW THEM. Damn dude at least read the shit before your respond to it. Unfortunately for you (as im sure this is the highlight of your day) I have decided that your inability to read a post and your ignorance have deemed you irrelevant and not worth replying to. So have a good life and go fuck yourself. As far as you not posting in over a month ............. your posting quite a bit this week and dont seem to care what anyone is going to write back. You just make no sense at all kid.

I cant have the best of everything when i have to maintain a $7500 bike, a $6000 sled, a $4000 boat, and a $9000 truck so i have to settle for what i have. If all i was into was my quad i would have hmmmmm over $15000 i could spend on it.....get what im saying? Atleast have somthing to brag about before putting other peoples shit down when your shit isnt all that great either. BTW i didnt say tors removal was a performance mod did i? I listed what i did to it, fagget.

Edited by bansheejoel

my shee is better than your shee , i have more mods than you , blah blah blah blah

this is starting to remind me of BROOKE and HELLDRIVER ,

come on guys this shit is getting old and is starting to make all you guys look stupid , even if you are right .

word