Will bigredfag flubber bubber and fatgregrob

Fags  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TAP!!! Hell I'd have to go beyond that..I'd let her give me the snail trail from my forehead to my chin....mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm :biggrin:

unless i get naked pics of your gf, im sending this comment to her.. i already found her on myspace.. just saying. :biggrin:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless i get naked pics of your gf, im sending this comment to her.. i already found her on myspace.. just saying. :biggrin:

ha..My profile is private and I know you aint on my acct so no worries homie..hahaha..If i had some nudies I would post them... :cool:

To be fair, Gregrob has been a bigger d-bag on here that BigRed IMO. :confused:

This is true. BigRed has contributed to the HQ ,for example:his thread on splittng the cases.

But now more then ever hes been actin like a lil girl, all emotional an shit.Its disgusting!

Gregrob is a jock-strap.

I finally got home from my conference! However I still have to work so its probably going to be sunday before any pics are available. Why don't we just come down and booze it up on sat and have the girls take a naughty pic on your bike?

uhh ok.. roll on down. she can pose on my bike all she wants..

This is true. BigRed has contributed to the HQ ,for example:his thread on splittng the cases.

But now more then ever hes been actin like a lil girl, all emotional an shit.Its disgusting!

Gregrob is a jock-strap.

That case thread from BigRed was great!

Are you saying that Gregrob is a nut holder?

I finally got home from my conference! However I still have to work so its probably going to be sunday before any pics are available. Why don't we just come down and booze it up on sat and have the girls take a naughty pic on your bike?

thats what im talking about :thumbsup: