chuck norris jokes

vegas banshee

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

chuck norris can slam a revolving door

chuck norris played russian rulet with a loaded gun..and won

chuck norris dosnt stub his toes..he accedently destroys bedframes and sidewalks

u guys got n e good ones on how bad ass chuck norris is haha :biggrin:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i looked that chuck norris site last night after reading loco's topic of the craigslist ad for the nissan xterra where it sad "If it's a rugged, no holds barred, super brute he-man macho Chuck Norris stunt double, then contact me". thats pretty funny stuff. my fav is...

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

kind of funny but if you goto google type in "find chuck norris" and click im feeling lucky...then read!

haha, i forgot all about that one. try typing ewmew fudd in google and click im feeling lucky.....read all the words you see.

Chuck Norris doesn

Edited by donkeypuncher

• 2 weeks later...