Rock Vs. Banshee

05.Banshee.SE

damn, that rim was mess'd up. :blink:

i have abou 3 rims lyin around the house like that. even douglas blue lables and some other douglas with rolled lip too. when i hit a rock its usually just grazes it enough to catch the rim. my brother bent a set of a arms like that. and it didnt even scratch the tire. one of the douglas' split the tim in center where the two halfs are welded together.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

the guy where i bought my banshee hit a huge ass rock, and he bent the rim, a-arms, and the frame i think. But the rock rolled him over on the left side where he broke the fender and the headlight. But yea he was on a hill too and he was going pretty fast. And when he hit it, threw him over and the banshee stopped in a tree without a ding except the fender and headlight and the dumb ass rolled down the hill. thank God the banshee is okay :sweat:. Cause the guy from that crash looks like he is high all the time. Hope he recovered now. :thumbsup: