28mm Keihin PWK Jetting

Dick Wheels

I know this has been covered a million times but every ones shee's are different and weather is different. I just ditched the single carb setup that has been on my shee since day one and grabbed a set of 28mm PWK's. Where should I start??

Everything I know about he bike is in my sig. thanks

OK, Just got my carbs in the mail today. They have 155mains, 45 pilots and LGN needles on the 2nd to bottom clip. Where should i start with these.

Also if i use stock intakes with crossover tube, will they kit the clutch lever?

As far as the needle, a JJH seems to be the one sticking out in my mind (I have never used 28PWKs). I am not sure if the 28PWKs will work with the stock intakes, but I am not positive on that one. I am sure someone with more 28PWK knowledge will be more help than I am...

EDIT: I just did a search using the key words "28mm PWK jetting." There are a few you might be able to use to help you get it close.

Click me. :cool:

• Like 1

Thanks for the link man. i started looking threw the pages and there is so much scattered info its crazy.

Whats everybody currently running with winter and cold weather here

Im 800 asl and run 160 & 50 bored to 30mm though and as for the clutch arm its sooo close you'd be better off using spacers or??? and needle on 4th from top rich. I think I would step up the pilot to atleast 50 for winter and 160 if you have it, for the main. Then again I have pods, I think you would be safe to go with what you got and go from there. :shrug:

Im 800 asl and run 160 & 50 bored to 30mm though and as for the clutch arm its sooo close you'd be better off using spacers or??? and needle on 4th from top rich. I think I would step up the pilot to atleast 50 for winter and 160 if you have it, for the main. Then again I have pods, I think you would be safe to go with what you got and go from there. :shrug:

What needle are you running? I have LGN's