28mm Keihin PWK Jetting

Dick Wheels

last year I got some 30 mm carb with a pair of JJK needle, those needle run fine except they are a little bit rich when the tapper begin. Then I bought a pair of N68A, those needle are a twin taper model: they begin by 1 deg and follow with 3 deg of tapper. I recommend the N68A the dual tapper are very smooth and I have no more rich condition at the beginning of the tapper.

• 2 weeks later...
I just read your three pager thread here.. Now I'm curious, what jetting you ended up at?

Thanks.

I'll let you know when I get my needles and get it running. It just got put off for a week or 2 cause i decided to ditch my shitty polaris 4x4 I had

and bought a new 08 Brute Force 650I with the plow and I'm parting out my LT250r for some cash for wheels and tires, lift kit and winch

I recently scored a pair of these 28's! LGN Needles on middle clip with stock pilots, air screw out 1.5 turns. Threw some 158 mains and it's a bit rich but man it sounds awesome & it just has great throttle response.. Picked up more jets today so I'll get it dialed in soon. I'll decide on needles after that.

And my shee is ported, Flotek milled head & it pretty much has has the motor bolt ons you can possibly slap on a shee!