No comp

OKCterror

Put on new coolhead and other goodies then ran it out at the local spot last weekend. No i can turn the engine over but i have 0 comp. Kick starter is super soft and i cant get the engine started. Should i rip apart the head assembly or what. What should i look for and what do you guys think it could be.-Dan

Put on new coolhead and other goodies then ran it out at the local spot last weekend. No i can turn the engine over but i have 0 comp. Kick starter is super soft and i cant get the engine started. Should i rip apart the head assembly or what. What should i look for and what do you guys think it could be.-Dan

You was wondering in your thread called CRAP if you should run race gas,i think at 19cc domes and +4 or +5 timing if you didn't switch to race gas or at least mix 93 octane and race fuel 50/50 that could be a big part of your problem.You could have burned a hole in your piston from detonation.At sea level i think you need to drop to 21cc domes for 93 octane , just my thoughts.

You was wondering in your thread called CRAP if you should run race gas,i think at 19cc domes and +4 or +5 timing if you didn't switch to race gas or at least mix 93 octane and race fuel 50/50 that could be a big part of your problem.You could have burned a hole in your piston from detonation.At sea level i think you need to drop to 21cc domes for 93 octane , just my thoughts.

^^^yea^^^

an o ring prob fell out of the groove when ya put it together. or is it possible you put it together wrong, or missed an oring on install completely? do a comp test.

I don't think I would be banking on a bad o-ring. I used to run a 17cc dome and ran VP Red due to the compression. When I was running pump gas I ran a 21cc dome. I think anything less then a 21cc dome would require at least a mix considering where you ride unless your running a higher exhaust port. I think it could likely be a hole in a piston based on the information posted.

SP

I don't think I would be banking on a bad o-ring. I used to run a 17cc dome and ran VP Red due to the compression. When I was running pump gas I ran a 21cc dome. I think anything less then a 21cc dome would require at least a mix considering where you ride unless your running a higher exhaust port. I think it could likely be a hole in a piston based on the information posted.

SP

I'm thinking he burned a piston......Probably detonation. We'll see.