lets see those hot rods

sheerider1026

• 2 weeks later...

2004 silverado ss awd , forged 370 motor with vortech t trim blower and direct spray nitrous , meth injection, custom interior, baer 6 piston big arse brakes wght is 5500

runs 11.1@121 in the 1/4mile

the current setup is being pulled out for a lsx 427 with twin turbos goal is 1100 to all four wheels and mid to low 10's.

ChasesSS-80.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01825-1.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

Daily driver

2002 Camaro SS

t56 6 speed, 4.10 gears, fikse 17 inch wheels 17 x 11 rear w 315's line lock full kooks exhaust and alot of bolt ons

runs 12's on pump all day in the 1/4

DSC01782-1.jpg

DSC01785-1.jpg

Pretty cool is that a jeep? whats in it?

i alsways wanted to do something like that to a s10.

77 model chevy luv 350 chevy cheater nos system. spraying a 175 hp capable of 250 hp

motor is around 400hp. all roller motor have it set up around 550hp ,capable of 650 to 675 hp

truck weighs 2,500 pounds.

456 gears posi 3500 stall

truck runs in the 10's 1/4mi

runs in the high 6's 1/8 mile.

also every day driver on pump gas.

Here is a short clip of my old "hot rod"..

75 Dart sport with a 440bb.. Buddy and I put our parts together and got this thing running for a summer to beat the hell outta rice boys..lol BTW in this vid its my buddy doing the burnout, motor, trans and tires were his-lol..

RIPPEN

did you sell that thing?? I thought you still owned a dart or some kind of mopar??

Oh no, I still got it.. It was my first car given to me from my older brother.. Ill more than likely have it forever-lol..

Its just in a holding patern :ermm: .. Since I bought my banshee it has basicly been chillen.. I have pulled most the front end apart. Just need to get some decent cash flow going and stop spending on other toys.. Since my buddy has taken the motor and trans back I got a hp 383 bb chrysler and another 727 trans for it... Hope to have it twin turboed eventually..

RIPPEN