Premix... best oil fuel ratio

Sup guyz...

I am wondering what is the premix i should be running on my shee

as i searched around alot used 32:1 and 50:1

i am running yamalube R oil 5 gallons of fuel for every liter of yamalube oil

what is the ratio of fuel oil mixture i am running?? is it 20:1???

thanx

sorry if it was posted on the wrong section

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, ditch the Yamalube. I use Maxima SuperM, synthetic blend, at 32:1. That's 4 ounces of oil per gallon of gas. Perfect amount of smoke, and no fouled plugs yet. Every time that I pull them to check them, they look too good to be true.

4 ounces of oil would equal how many liters :confused:

lol i change plugs every weekend ... fouls plugs are something i got used to..

Golden Spectro has won all types of awards and has gotten awsome write ups by mags like dirt wheels.... Its synthetic and safe to run @ 52:1 ratio.... I've used it for years and never toasted a motor on it nor have I ever fouled one plug.

That being said I have been using Castrol 927 recently (its more available) @ 42:1 and its been good so far but I havent seen the inside of my motor since I started using it either.... I'll post when I split the cases in about a month or so with my opinion on the looks of things running the 927

I recommend Golden Spectro tho

Golden Spectro has won all types of awards and has gotten awsome write ups by mags like dirt wheels.... Its synthetic and safe to run @ 52:1 ratio.... I've used it for years and never toasted a motor on it nor have I ever fouled one plug.

That being said I have been using Castrol 927 recently (its more available) @ 42:1 and its been good so far but I havent seen the inside of my motor since I started using it either.... I'll post when I split the cases in about a month or so with my opinion on the looks of things running the 927

I recommend Golden Spectro tho

Same here I run 32;1 though and have been using this in the last 3 banshees, clean running and never fouled a plug.

34 ounces of oil is 1 liter. If your running 1 liter for 5 gallons then you are running about 6.8 ounces of oil which is like 24:1. Thats a little bit too much oil and might be the reason for those plugs being fouled. I would bump in up to 32:1 or 40:1 which is about 4 ounces of oil to gallon of gas. It seems like you mix oil to the 5 gallons of gas so about 20 ounces oil to 5 gallons of gas. In liters that would be a little bit more than a half a liter. In conclusion your running too much oil.

Go to the atv shop and buy yourself a Ratio-rite mixing cup. QUIT GUESSING !!!

I run Klotz Supertechniplate synthetic oil @ 40:1 and I like it, tho I could probably

still mix it a little thinner.

Asking us what oil to use is like asking us what truck to buy.There are people who

really believe in certain oils but in reality, there are alot There are alot of really good

pre-mix oils out there. Just pick any of the oils previously mentioned and mix it right.

You'll be fine, and you will buy less oil and spark plugs.

P.S. Buy a DODGE !!!!!! LOL :thumbsup:

i run 40:1 with amsoil dominator and 100LL.. i suggest getitng a ratio rite, also.. i have never fouled a plug and i have over 60 hours on my quad

I ran that in my other shee couple times. it says not reccomended to run all the time dont it? i think i read that on the back smtn like your not suppose to run it all the time or smtn