LOCOGATO

So I get a PM @ like 9pm last night. It was LOCO telling me that he was looking at my sig and thought that my bike would look good with a polished clutch cover. He then tells me that if I pay the shipping that he will give me one for nothing. I was like HELL YEA. I was wanting to get one. So he called me on the phone and spent like 35 min answering all of my stupid questions about my shee. He helped me out alot on some stuff I didnt know. Now I always havent agreed with him on some subjects but for a guy to help a stranger pimp his shee is incredible. TY again Tyler. I will post pics after the install.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like loco.. smart ass .. yes

but i think thats why i like him.

tyler ur alright in my book...... lol.

never had a prob with him. actually i think he pisses some people off that bitch on this forum to much... so they get mad and leave...

kiddo's tyler. !! :biggrin:

rico

Loco is deffinatly good people... I had a ratted out stock bumper and for free he hooked me up with the one I got now.. Basicly the story went the same as NYC's.. No matter what a guy will always have haters but for the most part I think Tyler is a damn good guy and huge contributer to hq..

RIPPEN