LOCOGATO

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sean, your cover went out today. i threw a little something extra in there i had laying around too.. usps said it should be there wednesday.. so now you just gotta sit back and wait patiently!! :cool:

thanks for the comments guys..

mdhc, creative picture you got there.. you might be on to something.. wonder how many guys would want a cover with a picture of me tan and jacked on there?? :biggrin:

sean, your cover went out today. i threw a little something extra in there i had laying around too.. usps said it should be there wednesday.. so now you just gotta sit back and wait patiently!! :cool:

mdhc, creative picture you got there.. you might be on to something.. wonder how many guys would want a cover with a picture of me tan and jacked on there?? :biggrin:

i threw a little something extra in there i had laying around too..

Oh shit....I'd be scared! :ermm:

I dunno.... :shrug: LOL

No one else will come out and say it but locos a dick and thinks his shit dont stink but i know better. marine you got a free cover and that is cool of loco to do. not everyone will do that, but i still think hes a dick.

nice mod mdhc500. that made my day hahaha.

No one else will come out and say it but locos a dick and thinks his shit dont stink but i know better. marine you got a free cover and that is cool of loco to do. not everyone will do that, but i still think hes a dick.

nice mod mdhc500. that made my day hahaha.

just so you know.. if you were burning to death, i wouldnt piss on you to put out the flames.. get off my balls troll.

He said it was a free polished clutch cover... He didnt tell you what was on it... I think this is what

the update pic of your bike will look like... LOL

33ueozq.jpg

Dude is it gay that MDHC right clicked and saved Locos tan and Jacked pic even if it was to make a funny Photoshop?? Ding Ding!! :biggrin: