First upgrade opinions

Alright everyone, I have a 2001 Shee, stock other than pro circuit pipes, have some money coming my way as a graduation present and trying to decide where to spend it, I'm eventually going to build a 421 serval, go +2 arms and floats, and an extended swinger, but it will be awhile before I save up that much, my current debate is wether or not its worth it to get a lockout clutch on my stock motor, I know I will want it when I do my serval, but is it worth doing while I just have my motor stock for probably a year or two? Im either going to do a lockout, or a DC conversion, lights, and the JL led front bumper, what are your guyses opinions here? I ride the Oregon dunes for 90% of my riding086b745584e7c6f9bbda1d03c62f2d8e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

In my opinion lockups are overrated and often not needed.

For what you have I'd do a head with upgraded domes, adjustable timing plate and possibly V-4 reeds then start saving for your future build.

For the time being I'm only going to have 1000 to spend on it, original thoughts was suspension but I wasn't so sure because the way I want to set it up eventually would be +3 arms, 4/1 offset rims, and floats, if I just do +2 arms for now what shocks would work well and still be within my total budget? I'm looking currently at the Alba arms that have the separate extension to run stock shocks on the +2 arms, would it be worth doing that and then saving up for floats and just dealing with the stock shocks for now?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk