Old Member, looking to get back into it and get my shee up and running.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:40 AM, LiftdT4R said:

Cool, thanks, when I parked this I only had about 10 hours on the cylinders so I'll prob keep those stock for now. Good to know though. I've been out of the game for a long time.

I bought the Tag about 10 years ago. I always wanted IMS Heel Guards but they were impossible to find even like 10 years ago.

I think I remember Sheerider. Is this chick still around?

wjimLn0.jpg 

so any more info on this ass?

19 hours ago, sheerider11 said:

Oh nice. Where do you live?
I have a few spots here, but got super into xc racing with the yfz.
But still play ride as much as I can

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm from Piscataway originally but I just moved down to the Pineys last November, right off 206 near Atsion. I got big into the bikes too because there's so many more places to ride. Reading Anthracite is fun but it's a hike. I can ride bikes right out my back porch.

I'm from Piscataway originally but I just moved down to the Pineys last November, right off 206 near Atsion. I got big into the bikes too because there's so many more places to ride. Reading Anthracite is fun but it's a hike. I can ride bikes right out my back porch.
Okay I have an idea of where your at.
Yeah, I ride the dirtbike down there because the single track. We will need to link up and single track it.
I did the greenbrier enduro race a few months ago and that was a rough one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 5:29 PM, LiftdT4R said:

I heard they are cracking down at Lacey township. So you ride at Wharton? I need a new spot until Lacey calms down.

• 1 month later...