Manny's MX build

So, you're dumb enough to believe that people are running carbon fiber brake stays and titanium rotors on stock Banshees?

Haha, GTFO with that silly ass shit.

If you were smart (you're not), you wouldn't be asking any of the questions you are.

And still, Cuervo was the first to offer the kit and it was built specifically for the 40mm drag axles.

I have one in my shop, so I already know more than you do..

Just order the kit. Bolt it up and go ride! (from Race Tech, because the Cuervo setup is for a 40mm axle)

So, you're dumb enough to believe that people are running carbon fiber brake stays and titanium rotors on stock Banshees?

Haha, GTFO with that silly ass shit.

If you were smart (you're not), you wouldn't be asking any of the questions you are.

And still, Cuervo was the first to offer the kit and it was built specifically for the 40mm drag axles.

I have one in my shop, so I already know more than you do..

Just order the kit. Bolt it up and go ride! (from Race Tech, because the Cuervo setup is for a 40mm axle)

Plenty of guys in here with plenty of mods and stock swingarms hahaha..retard! Oh really? What questions have I asked..I don't recall asking any but the one I asked you to see what was stupid on here....retard! Ok cool useless info and wrong manufacture that we were talking about, again useless info....retard! From what I and everybody else sees stumbling upon this thread is how much you actually don't know and your followers think that you do...taha!

Hah I'm not mad I just like calling you out and making you look dumb..coming from the guy that gave up on mx after wrecking so now you just know how to go in somewhat of a straight line bahaha..winning. Now get out of my build thread everything was going well till you came back in here with your useless info. :-) ;-)

Edited by Sheedawg28

Plenty of guys in here with plenty of mods and stock swingarms hahaha..retard! Oh really? What questions have I asked..I don't recall asking any but the one I asked you to see what was stupid on here....retard! Ok cool useless info and wrong manufacture that we were talking about, again useless info....retard! From what I and everybody else sees stumbling upon this thread is how much you actually don't know and your followers think that you do...taha!

Hah I'm not mad I just like calling you out and making you look dumb..coming from the guy that gave up on mx after wrecking so now you just know how to go in somewhat of a straight line bahaha..winning. Now get out of my build thread everything was going well till you came back in here with your useless info. :-) ;-)

I'm just going to clarify one thing here.......

You're a fucking moron.

Haha. So, how's MX going for you?

Are you still the best at the backyard track?

A lot better than your mx career did hahaha, obvious by my pictures.

Almost since I ride all the popular tracks around me pala raceway (where they host one race in the AMA nationals) along with Glen Helen or racetown. Haha continue to make yourself look dumb, I love it.