10.07 1/4 Mile

SlowerThanYou

that would be unreal. you guys make me wanna bolt one together. keep up the good work. what was the 60 ft and 8th mile? the two wheeler guys must give you all dirty looks after spankin them.

that would be unreal. you guys make me wanna bolt one together. keep up the good work. what was the 60 ft and 8th mile? the two wheeler guys must give you all dirty looks after spankin them.

Thanks NYUK! We both have a lot of time testing and sharing information on our set-ups. I'll see if I can load one of the time slips. #261

post-22394-1217790109_thumb.jpg

Edited by SlowerThanYou

awesome time,damn i should go over to thompsons and see this ,not even very far for me to drive either ,i have a stock stroke cub too ..they dont have the lowend troque like some of the bigger monos but give them some roo m to stretch their feet nice thing is the ability to run high rpms and do so quickly really can make the baby cubs shine i n the right application

Here's the 10.07 slip guy's. #243 left lane

docu0035Medium.jpg

hats off tedder. that`s haulin. little stock stroke revvin to the moon. i am jealous. you fuckers make me itch to hit the track and make the 2 wheelers mad again. i have done 6 flat in the 8 th and 10.80 in the quarter. you guys are fuckin smokin.

Clutch management is one of the keys.

I'd be scared to death without a bar!! Hell, I'm scared to launch hard on dirt without a bar!! Mine likes to raise up to the moon at about 150' or so (on dirt/no bar).

It never wants to raise up on down the track?

I'd be scared to death without a bar!! Hell, I'm scared to launch hard on dirt without a bar!! Mine likes to raise up to the moon at about 150' or so (on dirt/no bar).

It never wants to raise up on down the track?

they do. at the precise time the lock up clutch bites and the tires grab, my chromoly framed stock stroke cheetah would stand up straight almost. his seat position and the backrest helps.plus some fancy clutchwork. if that fails you gotta be real friendly with the rear brake pedal.