New ATV Action Mag

hey guys, just bought the latest 'ATV action' Mag in Australia....not sure if you get it in the states??? Anyway, on pages 48-51 there is a story and pics about this bloke who bought a banshee for $3500 which was a piece of shit, tore it down and blew a bit over $20000 on building it back up. and let me tell you its still not that great....compared to some of the insane shees on the HQ. i mean he still hasnt cut the front fenders.... :confused: haha

Alot of the new gear is from ALBA, Cascade and a few shops in Aust!

Some of the major mods that ate alot of his money:

-stuff from alba-- port and bore, 6mm stroker crank, pro design cool head adonised black, 19mm big bore domes, VF3's. 34 PJ carbs, boost bottle...lol, ITP Baja rims and Holeshot HD's, Nerfs, a-arms, axel, steering stem, Elka dual rates, and a shit load of carbon fibre and billet stuff from alba and cascade.

-Hella Rallye 4000 compact xenon lights $2000

-gears adn case studs $2000

and thats just a bit of the stuff this bloke spent his money on! just thought id post this up and tell you! i think it is a lot more expensive to build a bike over here in Australia, especially a 60hp banshee with all the bling on it. if you can get this Mag over there check it out for the whole story!

duneblazer

haha in reply to all you guys....your right what a waste and trust me it aint anything special! it looks stock almost! and i bet its hardly even that quick...compared to any of the shees on here! i didnt kno ALBA did porting anymore??? Is it any good??? i agree if he came on the HQ and had a look he would be spewing.... for raw banshee power and speed, $20000 could build a pretty desend dragbike right??? expecially if you dont worry bout some of the shit this bloke spent his money on!

i suggest having a look at this mag if u can to have a first hand laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and OMG wat a dick!

DB