additional boost ports

Anyone whose thinking of doing these type mods do yourself a favor and weld the points you need before drilling any holes it's much easier to weld aluminum without having to build up around a hole then fill not saying it can't be done but from a welding look it's much easier

With my style porting I've noticed gains on ride ability and the ability to get on and off the pipe easier, I have found little to no gain on my full drag ports but significant transfer shaping and tunneling are already in place to manipulate fuel charge. I have added them and filled them with no gain to et or 60'. For example if I was building a motor for hill climbers like the pa guys they would have them to ease in throttle chopping

• Like 2

With my style porting I've noticed gains on ride ability and the ability to get on and off the pipe easier, I have found little to no gain on my full drag ports but significant transfer shaping and tunneling are already in place to manipulate fuel charge. I have added them and filled them with no gain to et or 60'. For example if I was building a motor for hill climbers like the pa guys they would have them to ease in throttle chopping

you should make time this summer and bring a bike to pa. Id love to see/try one of your motors out. Here good things about your junk.

whats the theory on the holes in the sleeve leading to the rear trans ?

Simply put, it works like additional intake area.

That's with the BOYHESON ports cut in to the transfer, and the ports cut in to the liner. Most every one looks at it and assumes he was looking to use it like a transfer. Not the case at all. It's to get the volume in under the piston and build a bit more case pressure. Piston up it's open, down stroke it covers the port and starts to fill transfers like normal.

• Like 1