Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

Ha , i thought Wheat had lost his mind but i guess Diaz is part of the Mulisha now.  Guess they are taking MMA fighters now.  Probably need somebody to protect their obnoxious asses.  Well he is a big loudmouth so he should fit in well with that crowd anyway

your scrawny ass is going to look funny wearing a flat bill hat.  You need to get some more tattoos and put about 14 inches of lift on that shit bag truck so you will fit in

I bend the bills of my hats, and when I'm at the store shopping for a hat, I bend the bill on every hat they have on display. I will eliminate flatbillers one hat at a time.

• Like 2

Yep, you must drive a jacked up mud truck with straight pipes in order to be as obnoxious as humanly possible.

Oh no, there's no mud trucks. Thank god they've started getting away from the lifted trucks. Now they're all in cars, bentley's - lots of bentley's, there's quite a few lambos and ferarri's, too. The lifted trucks SCREAMED "I have a tiny penis, look at me!".

Then again, it's hard to tell who is who anymore, because there's a ton of those cars here. It's like little Dubai without the desert and arabs.

• Like 1

I bend the bills of my hats, and when I'm at the store shopping for a hat, I bend the bill on every hat they have on display. I will eliminate flatbillers one hat at a time.

:clap: LMFAO. I now have a new mission next time I'm bored while out at the stores.   :clap:   :rotflmao:

Is it mandatory to tuck your ears into the hat while being a flatbiller? That looks retarded as hell too.

Even dumber looking is when they pull it on and their ears fold forward and are pinned that way inside the hat.