clutch problems or normal?

i havnt had my banshee for very long about 2 months its my first bike and im loving every minute of it :biggrin: but when i click my banshee into 1st it moves with the clutch in is the clutch screwed? does it need adjusting? or is this normal???

In winter times or when the bike is cold and the oil thick, when you put it in gear its normal, just warm up the bike good and hold the clutch for a few seconds before putting into first gear. It could be that the clutch needs adjusting also..

Edited by 2strokespirit

mine doesnt do that. Take better care of it. you have to love ytourbanshee. not like it. i hump trhe shit out of mine daily. oh yeah

ok first of all, im sure your banshee clutch doesnt work good because your humping it, its prolly because your filling up the trans with your cum every night after your boyfriend gets you off instead of using gear lube. Nice try tho hero :laugh:

ok first of all, im sure your banshee clutch doesnt work good because your humping it, its prolly because your filling up the trans with your cum every night after your boyfriend gets you off instead of using gear lube. Nice try tho hero :laugh:

so thats what is wrong with mine. thank you for helping.

MY CLUTCH IS SLIPPING. I DONT MAKE CARZY POWER, ONLY RACE FOR FUN. ITS STILL ON THE ORGINAL CLUTCH, 11 YEARS LATER. WHAT BRAND OR STYLE DO YOU GUYS RECCOMEND? IM NOT GUNNA SPEND A SHIT LOAD ON A CLUTCH, BUT DONT WANNA AHVE TO REPLACE IT IN 6 MONTHS AGAIN EITHER. ANY IDEAS?

MY CLUTCH IS SLIPPING. I DONT MAKE CARZY POWER, ONLY RACE FOR FUN. ITS STILL ON THE ORGINAL CLUTCH, 11 YEARS LATER. WHAT BRAND OR STYLE DO YOU GUYS RECCOMEND? IM NOT GUNNA SPEND A SHIT LOAD ON A CLUTCH, BUT DONT WANNA AHVE TO REPLACE IT IN 6 MONTHS AGAIN EITHER. ANY IDEAS?

jeff @ F.A.S.T. he has the best clutch