Y F Z ? !

trav-99

For the last some odd years, I would have to say no one has come up to me while talking about quads, ordering parts, etc and mentioned the word YFZ 350. Most of the people on this site probably know that the actual name for it is a YFZ 350, but no ones uses that. Go out to the dunes, get talking with some 4 stroke guys and say oh yea well I ride a YFZ 350...they will probably just laugh at you and say its a 450.

Everyone knows it as a Banshee, and what a Banshee is, so the YFZ350 is not necessary for most people.

And you going on about how we are all 12 year olds that don't know anything. Just saying that statement in general and showing all these stupid pictures just goes to show what you are like.

Just like any other quad out there, sure people know its full name, but no one gives a shit. "I ride a 660 Raptor", or I ride a 700 rapter...I ride a 450r, 450ER, I ride a YFZ, I ride a Banshee, I ride a 250r, I ride Tri-Z....list can go on....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so all you 12 years olds understand the model name of the banshee? everyone in the WORLD knows now?

i'm glad everyone had some fun with this "roost" on the yfz name, well, at least i did. sorry all you well educated teenies got offended. maybe you all can save up your allowance and put together a yfz hq site?

by the way hamshee, your mommy know you talk like this? too bad you don't have the hair on your balls to be a man yet. some day you'll grow up, or maybe more outward, who knows....

gallery_1980_39_5507.jpg

here i am after a long day as "HEAD" mechanic. speaking of hair on nuts.

Wow. The pinnacle of human intelligence right here, ladies and gentlemen.

Thanks for proving that evolution is a two-way street.

Go buy a moped, hoser.

retard.. so trav-99, was this post really worth any credibility you might have had on this site? i think its pretty safe to say you shot yourself in the foot here. good luck trying to get any serious responses from now on or trying to sell anything..

you have got to be one of the biggest morons ive ever seen come across HQ. and ive been here a long time and seen a lot of morons.

retard.. so trav-99, was this post really worth any credibility you might have had on this site? i think its pretty safe to say you shot yourself in the foot here. good luck trying to get any serious responses from now on or trying to sell anything..

you have got to be one of the biggest morons ive ever seen come across HQ. and ive been here a long time and seen a lot of morons.

but he is the head mechanic! you can`t talk to him that way! how can you tell wich guy is the head mechanic?

scrolllllllllll

HE`S THE ONE WITH THE KNEEPADS, BADUM BUM.

badda bing, you guys win, i lose. what was i thinking coming into your living room.i turn in my knee pads.i no longer will refer to my self as the head mechanic. but i am keeping the sig.

gallery_1980_39_5507.jpg

trav-99 you have to be gay!! only a fruit basket like your self will keep a picture of a naked man so everytime you post something his ass comes out. you are definatley the bhq FAG. I didnt know fags ride atv's i thought they only ride other men. i guess now i understand why your the HEAD mechanic at your shop.

trav-99 you have to be gay!! only a fruit basket like your self will keep a picture of a naked man so everytime you post something his ass comes out. you are definatley the bhq FAG. I didnt know fags ride atv's i thought they only ride other men. i guess now i understand why your the HEAD mechanic at your shop.

LOL.

86440257.sMhZE2bk.kissass.gif86440227.UEDpwHKK.bj3.gif "HEAD" mechanic haha

Edited by YamahaMama