HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

i have owned lt 250's and a lt 500 have also owned a 250r.i own a banshee and a z400 today.i loved every one of them.i don't discriminate on any of them.for you 2 say you haven't been beat by a banshee yet means you don't ride much because there are many that will hand you your ass.you definitely don't have the fastest lt 500 out there.besides all of this none of it changes the fact that your an ass hole.i have friends i ride with that ride honda's kawasaki etc i don't tell them there shit is junk.i tell you what while your looking at you tube videos look at the white raptor 700 with the turbo i bet you lt 500 will out run it to.it would be one thing for you to come here and act civilized but you have to be a prick and think if its not a lt 500 then it junk.anyway i wouldn't lower myself to talk bad about your wheels because i like all of them so ill just talk bad about you.suzuki ain't the problem you are and you are a dick head straight up.you say the banshee is ugly it happens to be a good looking design to me and a bunch of others who have been riding them for years.you want to talk about ugly your mom is ugly and should have used birth control.

this sounds like a good way to end this thread. couldnt have said it any better myself! :thumbsup:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this sounds like a good way to end this thread. couldnt have said it any better myself! :thumbsup:

No shit. Dirtfreak, try to keep the gloves up.. LMAO!

Dude.. You have your opinion and whatever.. But to say your zilla is stock and hasn't been beat is the stupidest shit I have read in a long time... If it is a fact, you must have never taken it off the trailer or to the line.. Don't cloud what little sence you do have with your ignornat statements..

Oh and the dudes in that vid did sound like a bunch of tools..

RIPPEN

put a set of pro wedge 2's on it.

you read about the new maxxis 4 snow tires.i read an article where they grow like 40 percent during acceleration also 1 pound lighter than the pro wedge 2's.the test i read they compared the 2 tires and stated the 4 snows where running 1 to 2 tenths better in the 300 ft on dirt.oh they also have taller tread depth.just thought i would through that out there didnt know if you knew about them.

i have owned lt 250's and a lt 500 have also owned a 250r.i own a banshee and a z400 today.i loved every one of them.i don't discriminate on any of them.for you 2 say you haven't been beat by a banshee yet means you don't ride much because there are many that will hand you your ass.you definitely don't have the fastest lt 500 out there.besides all of this none of it changes the fact that your an ass hole.i have friends i ride with that ride honda's kawasaki etc i don't tell them there shit is junk.i tell you what while your looking at you tube videos look at the white raptor 700 with the turbo i bet you lt 500 will out run it to.it would be one thing for you to come here and act civilized but you have to be a prick and think if its not a lt 500 then it junk.anyway i wouldn't lower myself to talk bad about your wheels because i like all of them so ill just talk bad about you.suzuki ain't the problem you are and you are a dick head straight up.you say the banshee is ugly it happens to be a good looking design to me and a bunch of others who have been riding them for years.you want to talk about ugly your mom is ugly and should have used birth control.

:beer:

There definatly isnt many tha will hand me my ass. If you owned lt's then you would know that not even a 421 cheetah cub doesnt beat a well ridden stock zilla. And also if u take some time and read all my posts u will c that Im just messing with all u losers. I know plenty of banshee owners and there all losers like you. You get so pissed that you mention my mother? Why dont you be a little more original peebrain. Is that the best you can do! Your momma is so ugly she looks Like Allen Greenspan after a market crash :biggrin: . Anyway, stop suckin on your moms hairy nipples and go get a job or a life of some sort. Happy Holidays.

stock vs stock the lt500 barelly beats a banshee. It should do more than that being 150cc s larger, but it was poorly engineered. That was done in dirt wheels I think when this pos that only lasted a few years if even was new to the scene. The lt might have a little better over all handling, the banshee was made for baja. People cant give those things away around here.

2nd why are you on this site and where do you live? All banshee owners are losers? I hope you say you live in FL. Little bitch ass faggot!!! Id bust that fuckin tl over your face.

There definatly isnt many tha will hand me my ass. If you owned lt's then you would know that not even a 421 cheetah cub doesnt beat a well ridden stock zilla. And also if u take some time and read all my posts u will c that Im just messing with all u losers. I know plenty of banshee owners and there all losers like you. You get so pissed that you mention my mother? Why dont you be a little more original peebrain. Is that the best you can do! Your momma is so ugly she looks Like Allen Greenspan after a market crash :biggrin: . Anyway, stop suckin on your moms hairy nipples and go get a job or a life of some sort. Happy Holidays.

dude i know you have the fastest shit everybody else's shit is slow,i put a +6 swing arm om my banshee just for looks ,not that i got tired of riding on the back tire every gear and couldn't stay in it.and yes i did own a lt 500 and yes it did haul ass for what it was but to be honest with you my banshee is faster, but has more done to it then the lt did.i sold my lt because the swing arm broke where the carrier is,the left front broke where the shock bolts to the frame on top while i was hauling ass,then i got a vibration and found out it was the crank,fixed it then the transmission locked up so i decided to sell it and bought a 250r.now that's one bike i kick my self in the ass for getting rid of.long story short the lt was a piece of shit and was expensive to repair.and your just fucking with every body here which would be fine if you knew them/me but you don't.i have friends that can fuck with me and i can do the same but have known them for years.all i know i was brought up a little better than you and know whats right and wrong.i was also taught not to start no shit but don't take none either.i don't go around talking shit to people i don't know.the way i look at it your the one that came here talking smack about everybody and everybody's wheels just trying to stir up shit.i read your stupid shit till i got tired of it.you don't own a chevy and go to a ford site to talk shit about ford and tell them there shit is junk and tell them there stupid and there shit is ugly etc.i hope you don't do this in the real world in person, and if you do i surprised your still alive or haven't had your ass whooped a few times.i don't need to explain any thing to you any further,some one eventually wont take you very well and your gonna find your self in a situation that you wont like and cant handle.and about my mom at least i got one instead of two daddy's and a chemistry set you faggot ass queer burp snotty end of the fuck stick licker,cock smoker mother fucking bastard two daddy have ass but hole baby with a slow ass lt 500 because you gay ass cant ride it lol.dude you know im only messing with ya happy holidays.

2nd why are you on this site and where do you live? All banshee owners are losers? I hope you say you live in FL. Little bitch ass faggot!!! Id bust that fuckin tl over your face.

that hurts just thinking about it.

that hurts just thinking about it.

Dirt Freak - Great first post lol.

Lol if he's in FL I'll join in. I'll roost all over that LT until it's 6 feet under.

Dude, everytime you say something this retarded you just make yourself look... Well, retarded.. I bet even your butt buddies wouldn't get high enough to spew that kinda garbage.. I bet a decently set-up 421 cub would clown one of the beloved Dr. queer zillas you guys love so much.. Seriously man, you looked dumb before but now your proving it..

Go away or bring on more buddies to make this thread actually worth while..

RIPPEN

Damn! You guys really get pissed when you here the truth about your two cylinder chainsaws get beat down by a 20

"piece of shit" as you would call it. Whatever Ill stop F'ing with all you hillbillies. Especially that punk ass from florida. You must really have some big balls talking shit over the internet, I am now scared to leave my house! Truth is Ive seen how you florida white trash bitches are, weak and dumb. How do you get your banshee in and out of the trailer door?

Let me end this thread by saying, its been fun getting under everyones skin. And I like banshees too. I even convinced my cousin to get one (whip his ass all day). And dont be mad, be happy with what you got and ride safe.

With that Ill stop my shit and leave you slow pokes alone :biggrin:

P.S. Floridians are usually pussy's! New York runs shit bitch! I would love to c u run your mouth like that out here. Your to busy making threats on a keyboard. Punk!

Merry Christmas to the rest of you slowpokes! :biggrin: