S 10 wheel wells

kodie

i gotta haul my banshee in an s10 and the damn wheel wells are so hard to get over and shit. has anyone ever cut them out and reversed it so it looked like a bath tub kinda in the back of the bed? all flat with no wells

That's funny you wanna start cutting shit on your truck just to haul your banshee...lol

lol Now that's some serious dedication! :biggrin:

My boss has a Ranger and he has a time getting his Trailboss into it. He mentioned something about it the other day.

fucking A dedication. its a bitch getting it in and out. the rear end is so wide it rubs the side of the bed and peels back my damn bed liner but the rear isn't the prob. i almost throw a hemi out my ass pulling the son of a bitch over the wells.

pitch ur boss the table top look making the wells as small as possible thats what i think im gonna do. cut me some sheet metal and get out the good ole welder and start zapin shit. :shrug:

its a bitch getting the bedliner out

well im gonna do it. these are crude pictures to start out with. im going to start with cutting the wells from the top and leave 6 inches of well left from the bed up. just to see if that will be good enough for clearence. the first pic is just my bed. the second pic is from the inside of the well right by the tire its very crude im sorry but i needed some opinions.

the next list is in reference to the scratch/lines in my inner well to tell you what is going on

bottom scratch, nothing in the bed

one up, my banshee in the bed

2nd from bottom, is my brother's weight with my banshee in the bed

3rd from bottom, is my brother bouncing up and down as hard as he can with the banshee in the bed

last scratch which is the top one, that is my 6 inch cut down. that is where the well will be at if i decide to leave it there.

any opinions or thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

100_1022.jpg

100_1024.jpg

Make a ramp in side the bed.

Make it angle up over the humps and then down the other side

Heck you could use some 2x4's and be able tomake that in no time.