Does Passion do good work

Hey guys, I know a lot of you have dealt with Jim at Passion, I need my jugs on the stocker ported, my other bikes were done by Duncan (MX and full drag) and are great, but expensive. I just want a MX/recreational port on this bike, my wife and my friends ride it and I wan't to give it a little pep. I have some PT mids coming and a Noss head and timing plate, going to keep the stock carbs on it, the only other thing is K&N pods. His port price is $325 and he said he could make it run just like I want. I'm not real picky, just want to make sure it's reliable. I guess I am looking for some feedback on his work and his turn around. I live about 3 hrs a way so I would just drive my motor up. Kinda thinking about just doing a 4mm stroker while it's there but, that's another story......and what advantage would the 12 port porting be on a stock stroke engine??? Thanks!!!

ive only heard good things about jim...

how soon are u plannin on doin this ?? i know alot of these builders are back up....

im having jeff at f.a.s.t. do mine....

ask what their turn around time is.. i hear herrjuggs does some bad ass portin to, and has great turnaround time...

do a search on them.

but as far as jim at passion.... heard he's really good !!! and a great guy

ive only heard good things about jim...

how soon are u plannin on doin this ?? i know alot of these builders are back up....

im having jeff at f.a.s.t. do mine....

ask what their turn around time is.. i hear herrjuggs does some bad ass portin to, and has great turnaround time...

do a search on them.

but as far as jim at passion.... heard he's really good !!! and a great guy

Thanks guys, I'll try HerrJugs , and call Jeff, Probably can wait till winter. Just want the best job possible for around $300-$350.

:thanks:

Edited by BaNsHeEs RuLe!

i put a 4 mil passion 12 port bike together for a kid on here. i was real suprised. it was a stout motor. smoked the tires through all 6 gears. killer bottom end. i was impressed. i have had alot of motors built by other builders. and have owned countless banshees.

Thanks guys, I'll try HerrJugs , and call Jeff, Probably can wait till winter. Just want the best job possible for around $300-$350.

:thanks:

id try all three and see what "u" thinks right for you....

passion,f.a.s.t. and herrjugs are all good builders..... cant go wrong with any of them

i put a 4 mil passion 12 port bike together for a kid on here. i was real suprised. it was a stout motor. smoked the tires through all 6 gears. killer bottom end. i was impressed. i have had alot of motors built by other builders. and have owned countless banshees.

Damn, all six, shit I'm calling Jim for sure. I can wait...no problem there, thinking about just carrying the whole bike and having him do the motor. 4mm stroker for the trails.....it never stops does it??? :whoops: