Car Tires

nissan 4 bolt rims are a direct bolt up to banshee rears. you will need to adjust the gearing.

Anyone know anything for the front or some spindles that will convert to something that will fit, and are you talking the nissan has 4-114.3mm bolt pattern?

Yeah i said 120+ it only has 150HP and tires that are for atv rims are ridicules i wouldnt pay that much for them anyhow. Im not saying im to cheap to do it right, i just dont see paying 600 for some new tires and rims just to ride it a few times when i can get car tires that are fine for ~40 a piece i just need rims that will fit to put them on and i would probably have some more faith in atv tires if i wanted to spend then money on a set of lockers. Does anyone have some REALLY cheap 12 or 14" polaris rims?

Yeah i said 120+ it only has 150HP and tires that are for atv rims are ridicules i wouldnt pay that much for them anyhow. Im not saying im to cheap to do it right, i just dont see paying 600 for some new tires and rims just to ride it a few times when i can get car tires that are fine for ~40 a piece i just need rims that will fit to put them on and i would probably have some more faith in atv tires if i wanted to spend then money on a set of lockers. Does anyone have some REALLY cheap 12 or 14" polaris rims?

Your not going to find Z rated (149 mph+) car tires for 40 bucks a picee.