agressive porting and top end rebuild

i am pumped, i am sending out my cylinders to kenvin at herr juggs racing and he is going to do his "dune/hillshoot" port and bore, hone my cylinders and send me a wiseco piston kit!

I can't wait to feel the banshee once its ported!!!!

hey kevin did the post office still have the domes there.

No, I missed them. I hate our post office! Never lets me know when I have something and then it gets shipped back. This is the 3rd time this has happened this year!

No, I missed them. I hate our post office! Never lets me know when I have something and then it gets shipped back. This is the 3rd time this has happened this year!

ill send them right back man. Im really sorry for this. When we talked to the post office they said they scanned it at your house and left a little note on your door. Then they said it must have blew away. Ill get them right out to you as soon as they get here.

i am pumped, i am sending out my cylinders to kenvin at herr juggs racing and he is going to do his "dune/hillshoot" port and bore, hone my cylinders and send me a wiseco piston kit!

I can't wait to feel the banshee once its ported!!!!

The bike will be nite and day different. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by shee4speed

ill send them right back man. Im really sorry for this. When we talked to the post office they said they scanned it at your house and left a little note on your door. Then they said it must have blew away. Ill get them right out to you as soon as they get here.

Thanks Ben