got hotwiring a banshee

hey guys i got my banshee today ... had it shipped here from new jersy ... but the keys had to be shiped ups so the driver wasn't responsible for them ... and they still haven't arived ... im dying to ride it ... does any one know what wires to jump across to bypass the ignition switch and lock cylender ... the package should come in later tonight but im impatiant and ride it asap ... lol ... if any1 can help i'd apriciate it ... if not ill just have to wait for the keys ...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i found a diagram and figured it out myself ... its not that hard really ... lol ...

but shee really screams ... shee dynoed at 97hp but has been in storage for a few years ... the more i run her the faster shee gets ... i love her ... that power band is crazy ...

97hp,!!!! Man I bet your shee is bad ass, but I wanna see the dyno sheets to prove it,

like NYUK said if it has those hp numbers its prolly a drag bike, most drag bikes only have minimal electrical just so it will run, so no lights an key,

but anyways I wanna see a pic of the quad, its cool to see other peoples quads.

no its got lights and keys... i dont have the sheet cause i bought it from a guy in new jersy... he sent it to trinity and had them build and tune it ... its a 420 stroker ... isn't a cheta block but they are aftermarket trinity cylinders... dual 35mm dunken carbs ... paul tuner pipes... coustom lightened piston ... stage 4 head with coustom port and pollish... so does 90 hp sound realistic ... im new to banshees ... its crazy fast ... and every time i get on it it gets a little faster cause it was in storage for so long ... just put plugs on it cause i mixed the gas 32:1 and it was running rich ... so im gonna try 40:1 today ... hopefully it'll lean out a little and regain a little more power back ...

not rich as in to much fuel to air ... lol ... the oil in the fuel makes a slower burn ... so to burn the same amount of fuel with a higher amount of oil in it it takes more oxygen ... i just switched it over to the 40:1 and it finally feels like the 420 should ... there are pics on my profile ... they are the pics the guy posted on e-bay my cellbroke so i haven't been able to get any pics of it here ... but as soon as my friend and i go out ridin ill make him shoot a few pics of me on it and post em ...

idk ... its runnin alot better now and it feels almost like my uncles bike ... and it was sittin at just over 100 hp ...