got hotwiring a banshee

exactly ... its meant to look stock so ppl pullin up wouldnt think twice about racin it ... compaired to shee with pollished jugs and alot of chrome and power valves andall ... looks dont mean shit when your talking about engine internals ... why dont you guys look up some info on some1s ride be4 you start talkin shit ... i told you all over and over the same info ... where to look to verify i know what the hell i talking about and you tards still keep puttin the same stuff ... i know its not a freakin cheata cub engine ... and it isn't freakin stock jugs either ... its not stock reeds and its not the cool head its trinitys stage 4 head ...

In essence they are stock jugs on the outside whether or not they have been sleeved and ported. Its not that people don't want to believe you its that trinity doesnt do work like that to often if ever from all iv seen them do. All they try to do it say hey what type of riding do you do? you say trail... they say well hell you need a 18mil Cheeta motor for that. As for the head yes its a stage 4 trinity head... but its also referred to as a cool head. Also id love to say looks don't mean shit but on a banshee if i see a set of cheetas and i see a bike with stock cylinders id bet on the cheeta knowing if the outside is a cheeta the inside is just as good. So take a second to chill out and relax like the post before you were not trying to be asses to you we just found it hard to believe. If your a die hard banshee guy youve herd ever possiable bullshit story about i have this and this it goes this fast.... 120+ i think you get my point. other than that have a nice day :blink:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im no expert, so i wanted to know what you guys say has been done to my engine...

He said he put 8k into the bike, but i got it for 3400. Ill get some more pix tomorrow.

LRD pipes, Trinity stg4, but im unsure of internal engine modifacations. This shee is fast though, Id like to get rid of the bumper on it. Might make my own... any trades?

SANY1014.jpg

SANY1015.jpg