who dont actually have a shee

When i 1st signed up on here i had a 97 duner shee, then i sold it and went threw a couple quads before i got my yfz450.

I had that for almost 3 years then swapped it for a drag bike and now i have wanna be dragger shee now.

So im back....lol

We have 2 shee's a drag yfz450 , blaster and now building a 762 drag raptor :blink: .

When I first signed up in 04 I had a 250R that I was trying to sell or trade to get a banshee. A month later I got my first banshee, I have gone through a few since then

You left out that you havn't actually finished a build yet!! lol

get your motor back yet?

I first came to BansheeHQ in 2002 when I bought my first Banshee. I was very active on the site for a few years and then sold my 2002 Banshee in 2005. I stopped visiting the site for a while and only checked in every now and then. Then 3 weeks ago I was in the market to by a street bike. I picked up a cycle trader and while flipping through it I saw a couple of Banshees in the ATV section and like the flip of a switch I forgot about street bikes and started looking for another Banshee. I started coming back to HQ daily and just last week I picked up my 2004. So I went a few weeks without a Banshee while I saved up to get it. Now I'm ready to RIDE!

I would love to sell mine and fall into this category

im lookin for a good price i might have 2500 by the end of the dummer if ya wanna sell.

but im gussin ya got waaayyy more than that in your bike.

i have a bunch of parts that if you put them all together it may make a banshee.

id be interested in buildin one if you want to sell me the parts for one all together, ... i could come up with some extra parts that ya might not have to sell to make a complete bike. :shrug: