do a shot with me

Thats what I talkin about!!

But hey for real try to bang her mom!!!! :evil:

NONONONO Not if she married. :angel:

Glad your feelin better!

HAHAHA HELL YA AND WHILE YOUR AT IT BANG HER UNCLES WIFE TO !!!!

Glad things are looking up for ya bro. good luck

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes everything is going to be better no kids no wife and ewww hell no her mom is dead and ewwwwwwwwww hell no her aunt is just a fat gross cow i dont want to bang anyone yet im going to be picky about that not just any woman will do i do have some morals lmao. But the next will be a fine woman

Bro, Im sorry for your loss. The only thing I can say is It will get better. Keep a strong faith in god and see the doors he will open for you. Put down the Bottle and Pick up the Bible.

Kaos: You must have never met a woman who you Love so much all you can do is dream of spending the rest of your life with her. Marriage is FAR from Retarded. My prayers go out to both of you, God loves us all.

No i haven't met someone like that and i would like to but woman are to powerful i work to hard for my stuff, the things i own, the things i buy, the work i do for my bank account and then BOOM one day it's gone cause some female wants a divorce. Not to mention if any kids were involved she gets child support. Nope not happening for me. God bless the people that are married though not making fun of them. Sorry to hear about that nayr742003 i feel your pain. But what happened to you is just why i'm not seeing marriage for me in my future for a while.

Thanks guys it will get better and already has gotten better drinking i know doesnt solve anything. Im not that guy that stays down long when kicked. I usually dont bitch to much or even talk about my promblems but last night i was drunk and had to get it off my chest. I woke up bright and early this smorning and well i found a place to stay and decided it was time to go back on the road. I called a good friend and well back to the union im going ( good fuckin money) sheeting and a littel bit of connecting again. Luck i dont know about but pursuing not to be kicked around and beaten again i do know about. As for houses they build them everyday and i will have another banshee. As for the guns owell i cant press charges for that cause i put them in her name. As for the tools in the divorce degree since shge sold them she will also half to finish paying snap-on off and thats not a lite bill. As for me ill take everything with a grain of salt and keep my head high and go on living. Next time i bring a bottel in to the grage im going to bring good stories of the new hottie i just meet and got her digits. Thank you guys again and 1 more thing its not worth shooting her but watching her live in missery knowing that she will never find another man who made as much or did as much as me for the rest of her life
Allright brother, been divorced 2 times! Suxs like no other. Heres the thing you nailed dead on. She will regret suffer the rest of her life for whats shes done to you. I can tell cause shes in a custody battle with the other ex. good for you! She apparently isnt the one for you. so be it, I know it hurts and NOT religous at all, but the RIGHT one is out there, just takes time. Keep your head up. next time round, talk about a pre-nup. I know everyone says that means you dont REALLY love them. BVULLSHIT it protects BOTH of yoy if shit goes bad. Hang in there man. (PS on a side note, lil whiskey has dulled a lot of pain, Ill do a shot for ya!)

i feel for ya man.

women get greedy on break ups. i'm 30+, i've seen my mom go through 3 marriages. she CLEANED house each time, took everything weather she needed it or not, sold or trashed what she didn't want. f#cked them over bad each time. least you don't have child support, bitches milk that out.

all i can say is, bitch MUST die! burn the house! opps, did i say that out loud?

the worst of all of this is that she sold my banshees and my tools and i dont understand y if she wanted a divorce then all she had to say is that she wanted one. Yes she cleaned me out but you all know i will be back and get everything back and get better and bigger. Next time and yes a prenup olllllllllll yeah even if she a girlfriend that moves in there will be something. She destroyed my world i truely loved my wife i thought it was all good but things change and life goes on.

Kinda sounds like we aren't getting the entire story. What did you do to make her so mad? Post a picture of her so no other HQers end up losing their bikes and toys with this crazy one. I don't understand how women can be so cruel. My buddies ex invited him to a bar a week after they broke up to work things out. She then ignored him all night and then to top it off hooked up with some dude right infront of him.

Sorry to hear about your divorce bro, I just got done with one myself, and it does suck ass... best thing to remember is things happen for a reason. I was a miserable ass for the last 3 years. Now I have been going out again, meeting people and am happier now then I have been in a long time, not to mention I met the nicest (and best looking) girl i have ever had anything to do with just recently. Just keep your head up bro and things will work out for ya.

Kinda sounds like we aren't getting the entire story. What did you do to make her so mad? Post a picture of her so no other HQers end up losing their bikes and toys with this crazy one. I don't understand how women can be so cruel. My buddies ex invited him to a bar a week after they broke up to work things out. She then ignored him all night and then to top it off hooked up with some dude right infront of him.

The truth of the story is she is mad at me cause i fell out of love with her shes ben gone for almost a year now and she wants me to move to georgia and i dont want to. I work in the sheeting and steel industry and the unions pay crappy down there compared to up here. SO as i told her that she has gotten so mad and vedictive and hateful towards me its not even funny. owell shit happens but my life will get better now and keep on getting better.