o sh@# this isnt good

250Rho

this is my first post on the hq so if im doing it wrong just say sumpthin. i ride on gravel roads out in the country on a atc 250R. (not that good on a 2 stroke going that hard for that long :down: )

so after bout a half hour of pushing my bike waayyy too hard it finally sieses :blink: so i take out the spark plug with the shitty tool kit under the fenders. and wait after about a half hour it cools down enough to turn over and its making good compression from what i could tell so i thought the motor was OK. put it back together and head home. but as i get toward home i decide to go into a bean field(don't worry there weren't any plants in it) to so some 4th gear wheelies. right in front of my house my bars on the back of the piece hit the ground. then it starts to pitch sideways and at that point im thinking this is gonna hurt as i slide off the back. next thing, i feel WHAM! on my elbow and then a KABOOM as my ass makes touchdown on the dirt and i see the tire of the bike go flipping into a HUGE cloud of dust as im laying there on the ground in pain. :ermm: i was amazed that the controls were fine! :biggrin: so the only thing hurt was my pride. ...tipped the bike back over and rode it home. not until i got in the house did i realize that the force of hitting the ground split the buckles of my riding boots open and ripped the vinyl inside of them. .......this is as hard as ive ever crashed and i came out ok so im pretty happy! :biggrin:

didn't tell my dad.. didn't want him to freak :whistling:

Welcome to the HQ, good thing your ok an your trike is too,

ATC's = 2 words DEATH TRAP,lol,

I can remember when I was really young in the mid 90's my uncle had a 86 ATC 250R an my cousin who hadnt rode anything but a small 80cc dirtbike an it was christmas an we were all there visiting an my uncle let my in-expirenced cousin ride the ATC an its christmas eve an we were all outside an my cousin was doin pretty good an went down the driveway an gravel road back an forth for about an hour an I was lil an thinkin damn I wanna go fast but anyways he comes sideways into the drive way one wheels it strait into the mailbox he had to get alot of stiches, I still remember christmas morning he was in bed the whole day sore while I enjoyed my presents,lol.

ATC's kick ass, have an 86 250r and an 83 250r. Learn to ride an ATC and you will be a much better rider on a quad. There will alway be a place in my heart for a trike. First bike i had was an ATC70 with an xr 70 dirtbike motor in it (4 speed manual trans) bored out to 90cc, i kicked everybodys ass on the tracks. Good memories

Learn to ride an ATC and you will be a much better rider on a quad.

soo true! ive learned so mutch more on t6hat three wheeler in a few months than 9 years on my quad runner.

Hmm so your doin a 4th gear wheelie and crash and nothing happened but your riding boots?

its an 81 if you google it you will know hat it is, its not nearly as fast as a banshee or a 86 atc even. prob only like 40 mph when i kissed the dirt. and yes i feel very lucky! :biggrin: its still the fastest thing ive owened myself.

My buddy and i go out to his house and we go riding out in the country and he has a trike and i have a blaster he is faster than me. during the winter time we went out riding and we went out in this fireld and we were going like mock 1 and i hit this snow drift it was around 2 to 3 feet deep it was cool and i have bold tires. we dont ride much just when ever we have a free weekend. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

sooooooooo Mr 03 blaster you say you own a shee hugh. i bet its pretty darn quiet...like it dosent exist!!

really imaginitive turnin that stock blaster into a shee. :biggrin:

ps NEVER LIE ...IT WILL BITE YOU IN THE REAR!!!

DONT THINK I DONT KNOW :evil: