Planet Sand Sucks

i just go over there and read now... like dave has said before, if drag racing is your thing. its a great site to learn from, but i think u all know how i feel about the money thing .

ive had my dealing with the mods to.... theres alot of cool people over there. i just dont like how the sites run.

i just go over there and read now... like dave has said before, if drag racing is your thing. its a great site to learn from, but i think u all know how i feel about the money thing .

ive had my dealing with the mods to.... theres alot of cool people over there. i just dont like how the sites run.

It won't let me in to the forums at all now, to read anything. I have to pay. That's all I was doing just reading. Not now

Ha haa haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

But thats true... I hated their clicky site!

I will probably become a sponsor on P.S. because it seems that is where most of the "builders" spend their time and I really am interested in keeping the interest of the builders in my products and picking up dealers more than ebay sales. I am gonna consider sponsor on here as well.

I believe I have said enough about all this mess so back to my usual non confrontational self.

I have to admit I started on PS. Many years ago I joined PS and don't have time to be a member on many forums. I have read this forum off and on over the years but never joined until recently. PS pissed me off!!! I don't see why I need to pay to see pictures from other members!!!! I am only sorry I did not join this forum sooner and neglect PS sooner!!!! Anyways I am here and enjoying this forum much more. As an introduction I have a 1997 Banshee (purchased in 1998) It has a lil DMR 4mil and I ride in the sand. I am not a drag guy and am glad to meet anybody who rides whatever, wherever (I do prefer Banshees LOL). Anyways..... :thanks: Burrito

I will probably become a sponsor on P.S. because it seems that is where most of the "builders" spend their time and I really am interested in keeping the interest of the builders in my products and picking up dealers more than ebay sales. I am gonna consider sponsor on here as well.

I believe I have said enough about all this mess so back to my usual non confrontational self.

Yeah, you're right.. I'm sure it'll work out for you!

I never even read anything in the general discussion forum, and just thought I'd check to see if there was a "Planet Sand Sucks" thread....and here it is!

It's not a lot of money to pay, but it sure looks like lots of greed. :down: