Planet Sand Sucks

Just deleted after paying $25.00 fee. Seems I can't mention my brand even in a thread about my product. Count the days before that forum is over with.

yeah charlie ohton need some new paddles for bansheechick drag bike. you are a potential sucker, i mean advertizer.

Just deleted after paying $25.00 fee. Seems I can't mention my brand even in a thread about my product. Count the days before that forum is over with.

Ya if you are not a site sponsor you cannot promote your product on there.

I had made my self some peg's and just posted them up to say hey check out what i made for my bike and the next day they deleted and i didn't say anything about selling them to anyone, just had alot of people ask about buying some.

Ya if you are not a site sponsor you cannot promote your product on there.

I had made my self some peg's and just posted them up to say hey check out what i made for my bike and the next day they deleted and i didn't say anything about selling them to anyone, just had alot of people ask about buying some.

Not only did they delete my posts they deleted me and took my $25.00.

Which builders post on here? Calvin, Titan Racing etc.

only builders that posted over here was Dave moore and he got bashed and shit talked.

Nate McCoy, because someone was talking shit about kevin Gidget sayin he dont know anything.

Kevin Gidget because he was defending himself.

Them were the most recent ones atleast..

So.. most of the them only come over for a few posts then leave.

only builders that posted over here was Dave moore and he got bashed and shit talked.

Nate McCoy, because someone was talking shit about kevin Gidget sayin he dont know anything.

Kevin Gidget because he was defending himself.

Them were the most recent ones atleast..

So.. most of the them only come over for a few posts then leave.

Your saying all that happend here on BHQ?

PS is retarded, its just taking some longer to realize it...

RIPPEN

Calvin actually talked down a little to HQ, that's how I read it. I think the post may be deleted, but...I pretty much said it's too bad he had that opinion, there are plenty of us on here that run his product, including myself and just about all the guys I ride with.

Jeff @ FAST, Jim @ Passion and Kevin @ Herr Juggs Racing post here. Kevin probably the most as of just lately.

I'd like to see Nate and Tim come over here...to be honest, I haven't seen Nate post too much over there lately.

Tim's on a lot.

Jerry...there are a lot of paying members on there believe it or not. There is info on there that is just not available here...yet.

Don't know if it ever will be here, I hope it is....it would be nice.

I still consider HQ my home.

Keep in mind, if you're gonna sell products here (which you should, I have 'em and love 'em...) you should pick up a sponsor tab of some sort. If you're gonna sell a part here or there no big deal. But you offer a lot of parts...and at great prices.

I would love to be a dealer for your parts, I'm just not a brick and mortar type, out of my bud's garage, over the net and on the phone is how I work my deals....

I would PM Lee, the site admin and owner, to see what kind of sponsor packages he offers. It will be better exposure for you...and more profitable as well.

Not trying to tell you what to do, but as a member of this board, PS and Everything2Stroke.com, you'll get more biz by purchasing a banner and trying to give back a little compared to what you can get out of it.

Hell, I'll even rep ya in my sig.

Guys...check these out...bad ass from Chariot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-Bil...1QQcmdZViewItem

You can't click on anything now without paying, THAT SUCKS. Money hungry leeches. He's got to get some kind of income. He ain't making it as a engine builder, that's for sure.

Edited by lonestar

Sounds like they have some really stupid moderators over there!!!!!! :down:

dont really think its the mod that screw stuff up. its more the owner of the site.

to quote borat

shape shifting jew, make my day jew.

site was nice to buy and learn stuff off but piss on them.