Painted my old fmf fatty golds

jonnyb

What all did you do to them, I have an old set of Gold Series I would love to look like that!!

Thanks Guys, I think thats the only really cool thing that I've done to my banshee. LoL It's Dupli color brand from Murry's auto parts here in michigan. It's 1200 degree paint with Ceramic. It's made for headers and intakes for cars. Not bad at all, just curious about how the durability is going to last. I like it never the less. The fattys were looking pretty shitty before so I took a wire wheel and went to town. Put three fine coats on it and then let it have it. Let it bake in the sun is the key, let that bitch cure.

They look great! I want to see pictures of them on the bike!

I'm going to be doing this to my Gold Fatties soon also. I have been pondering how White would look on them. I've got White and red plastics, white stem and swing arm......thought it might look kool. What do you guys think?

Personally it might look ok. I thought about this also. But the reason I didn't go this route is because if and when they flake you will notice it more. On the other hand with the color that I used you won't be able to notice as much. Just food for thought.